USciences Faculty Present at Lilly Conference
Published on April 4, 2018
More than a dozen faculty members are presenting at the Lilly-Bethesda Conference on May 30 to June 3, 2018.
The presentations include:
- "A problem-solving session for faculty developers and How Have You Used Learning-Centered Teaching?" Phyllis Blumberg, PhD.
- "Novel Learning Strategies to Increase Student Engagement in Inter-professional Education" Nabila Enam MOTR/L, RYT, Deborah Summers MS, PA-C, and Barbara Kellar, PT, MS, DPT, ADCE.
- "A Poverty Simulation to Facilitate Awareness of Urban Poverty" Yardlee Kauffman, PharmD, MPH, and Nick Owens, PharmD, BCPS.
- "Implementation of ALEKS, a Responsive-Adaptive Learning System, in Freshman Chemistry" Madhu Mahalingam, PhD, and Elizabetta Fasella, PhD.
- "Long-term simulations and e-portfolios for health professional students" Judy Parker-Kent, OTD, EdS, MS, OTR/L, FAOTA.
- "LGBT Topics workshop: AN Approach to multidisciplinary cultural competency training" Charell Porter, PharmD, Brooklyn Cobb, PharmD, and Diane Hadley, PharmD.
- "How to enhance the flipped classroom approach" Roberto Ramos, PhD.