Pi Lambda Phi Hosts Alumni Career Panel
Published on March 18, 2019
The brothers of Pi Lambda Phi hosted an alumni panel on December 5, 2018, at USciences as part of series of events marking the fraternity’s 50th Anniversary.
The alumni included:
- Ed Mercadante P’79 HonDSc’17 is CEO and Chairman of MediTelecare, a Telehealth company that provides behavioral health to patients in skilled nursing facilities.
- Keith Hartman P’94 an independent pharmacy owner who operates Jersey Shore Pharmacy, which today operates as Curexa.
- Tom Schultz P’77, PhD’84 (Pharmaceutics) has held various positions of increasing and diverse responsibilities at Johnson & Johnson, where he has worked since 1984.
- Michael Reitz BC’92, DO, is Vice President of Medical Affairs at Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center.
- Keith Sabin MPT’06 is a physical therapist at Cooper University Hospital where he is a member of the complex discharge team and employee safety team.
- Trish Carney-Monaghan Bio’89 is a senior account executive with LivaNova Inc, a worldwide leader in cardiovascular and neuromodulation solutions.
The panel was joined by special guest moderator Jill Obidinski P’92, a pharmacist at Hahnemann University Hospital. The alumni discussed their experiences at USciences, greek life, and how it impacted and directed their futures.
Pi Lambda Phi is a social fraternity that was the first nonsectarian fraternity in the United States, accepting men of good character without regard to race or religion. The fraternity cultivates communities that promote academics, leadership, social skills, and lifelong fraternal bonds.
Categories: Philadelphia College of Pharmacy, Alumni, Samson College of Health Sciences, Career, Students, Event, Student Activities, Misher College of Arts and Sciences, Student Life, Fraternity and Sorority Life