Faculty Publications and Presentations
Published on May 10, 2018
- Jessica Adams, PharmD, co-authored an article in the Spring 2018 Society of Infectious Diseases Pharmacists newsletter with PCP student, Karishma Shelley PharmD’18. The article is entitled, “Real-World Implementation of Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate as HIV Pre-exposure Prophylaxis in the United States.”
- Elizabeth Harris, PharmD, Grace Earl P'86, PharmD'92, Jessica Estriplet PharmD’13, and Mohak Dave PharmD’18 were successful in submitting their poster abstract to the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy. The poster, “Evaluating Pamphlets Emphasizing Cardiovascular Prevention to Assess a Health Literacy Model in a Pharmacy Elective,” has been accepted for the AACP Annual Meeting, Pharmacy Education 2018 in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Dan Hussar P'62, MS' 64, PhD'67 and Laura Finn P’84 are co-authors of the paper, “2018 New Drug Update,” that has been published in the April issue of The Consultant Pharmacist.
- Sidra Kazmi PharmD’19 and Chiamaka Nwokeji PharmD’19 recently presented their poster entitled, “Increase in Serum Creatinine Following the Initiation of Cobicistat – or Dolutegravir – containing Antiretroviral Regimens,” at the Camden Scholars Research event at Cooper University Hospital, and won first place in the Allied Health/Technical Research category. Additional authors included, Jessica Adams, Pharm D, Laura Pontiggia, PhD, and Pola De la Torre, MD. Dr. Sidra gave an oral presentation on the research project on Friday April 27, 2018 in the CMSRU Auditorium.
- Nicole M. Schroeder, PharmD, BCPS, BCCCP, Jennifer N. Smith, PharmD, BCPS, Brooklyn T. Cobb, PharmD, BCPS, BCACP, Diane E. Hadley, PharmD, BCACP, and Cathy Poon, BS, PharmD, FPPAG, FCPP had their research abstract, entitled “Development of an Interprofessional Personalized Education and Collaboration Experience (iPEACE) Complementing a Competency-driven PharmD Curriculum,” accepted to be presented at the AACP Annual Meeting, Pharmacy Education 2018 in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Jim Hollands, PharmD, was the senior author on a recently published manuscript, titled: “Cardiotoxic Effects of Chemotherapy: A Review of Both Cytotoxic and Molecular Targeted Oncology Therapies and Their Effect on the Cardiovascular System” published in Critical Reviews in Oncology/Hematology.