Department of Biological Sciences Continues Successful Seminar Series
Published on January 15, 2020
The Department of Biological Sciences had a successful seminar series during the Fall 2019 semester. Invited speakers included Timothy Mosca, PhD (Thomas Jefferson University) on October 8th, Pooja Jain, PhD (Drexel University) on October 29th, and Laurie Caslake, PhD (Lafayette College) on November 12th. Speakers met with undergraduate and graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, and faculty as well as presented their research in seminar format.
The department has an exciting Spring 2020 series planned for the upcoming semester. Here are the with dates and speakers:
- January 21: Zachary Klase, PhD (USciences)
- February 18: Stephanie Noblit, Esq., MLS (ASCP) CM
- March 10: Katie von Reyn, PhD (Drexel University)
- March 24: Julie Maresca, PhD (University of Delaware)
- March 31: Kari Lenhart, PhD (Drexel University
- April 14: Laura Chandler, PhD (Philadelphia Department of Public Health)
Those interested in attending or getting involved can contact Jason Heindl PhD, assistant professor of biology.