Center for Undergraduate Research to Host Zoom Humanities Discussion Panels
Published on April 17, 2020
The Center for Undergraduate Research (CUR) will host a virtual Humanities Discussion Panel featuring USciences undergraduate students sheduled for Tuesday, April 21, 2020 from 1-3 p.m.
The discussions will feature students pursuing excellent work in various humanities fields:
Humanities Discussion Panels
1-2 PM: Placing the Self: Travels into the Realm of Self-Discovery.
- Pallavi Kawatra (Neuroscience), "Friendship and Flaneur Abroad: The Philosopher's Dream"
- Cindy Hong (Neuroscience), "Mind of Matter: Space, Time and Neuropsychology of Global Travel"
- Nazifa A. Promi (Biology), "Immigration: Through Personal, Historical, and Contemporary Experiences"
- Maya Patel (Biomedical Sciences), "Touring Home"
- Jenna Kwiecinski (Medical Humanities/Biomedical Sciences), "Fluid Genres: Gender Identity in James Joyce's Ulysses and Alison Bechdel's Fun Home"
- Victoria Pobok (Medical Humanities /Biology), "Comparative Insights on the Theriomorphic Deities and Environmental Ecologies of Ancient Egypt and Central America"
- Elkanah Linder (PharmD), "Israel"
Join the Zoom meeting:
Meeting ID: 921 6436 9137