In This Section
- Find Your Program
- Costs & Financial Aid
- Information For:
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- CARES Act Emergency Relief Fund
- GI Bill / Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Tuition Waivers for Eligible Foster Care Youth
- Retaining Your Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Office
- Your Admission Counselors
- College Fairs and Visits Schedule
- Advanced Placement and Credit
- International Undergraduate Applicants
- Information for Accepted Students
- Webinar Recordings
Requirements for International Undergraduate Students
First year international students should take the following steps to apply:
Apply online. Applications are free.
- Submit your official high school transcripts from all high schools you have attended. A list of senior year coursework must be present. Transcripts not written in English must be evaluated through the Education Credential Evaluators (ECE) or through the World Education Service (WES)
- Submission of SAT and/or ACT scores is optional for applicants to the fall 2021 spring 2022 academic year. If
you choose to submit scores, we superscore, so we will use the exam you perform best
- USciences test codes: ACT: 3671 SAT: 2663
- TOEFL scores are required, unless you have been studying at an English-speaking institution
for at least four years.
- USciences test code: TOEFL: 2663
- Be sure to complete one of the Common Application essay prompts.
- Submit a letter of recommendation. Up to two additional letters may be submitted. You can use our recommendation form.
- Certification of Finances are required. Admitted International Students seeking an F-1 Visa must submit a Certification of Finances form to complete your application. Contact International Student and Scholar Services with any questions
All materials can be uploaded via the Common Application.
You may also mail materials:
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd St
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Whitecar Hall, Room 2707
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495