In This Section
- Find Your Program
- Costs & Financial Aid
- Information For:
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- GI Bill / Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Retaining Your Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Office
- Application Process
- Your Admission Counselors
- College Fairs and Visits Schedule
- I Need To:
- Information for Accepted Students
At USciences, our Pre-Health Professions Program (which includes Pre-Medical, Pre-Dental, Pre-Optometry, Pre-Podiatry, and Pre-Veterinary studies), combines rigorous academics and personalized advising, and provides robust preparation for professional schooling.
Learn more about how our Pre-Health Professions Program provides the best preparation for medical and professional schools, meet the program director, and learn more about our partnerships with medical schools at our virtual Pre-Health Professions Info Session.
We will be offering two sessions on Thursday, January 10, 2019.
Select a session to register:
Prospective students and families are encouraged to attend. Register Today!