In This Section
- Find Your Program
- Costs & Financial Aid
- Information For:
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- GI Bill / Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Retaining Your Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Office
- Your Admission Counselors
- College Fairs and Visits Schedule
- Advanced Placement and Credit
- International Undergraduate Applicants
- Information for Accepted Students
We are excited that you are interested in attending University of the Sciences!
Apply online. Applications are free.
- Submit your official high school transcripts from all high schools you have attended. A list of senior year coursework must be present.
- Send us your SAT or ACT scores. Or both. We superscore, so we will use the exam you perform best on.
USciences test codes:
- Be sure to complete one of the Common Application essay prompts.
- Submit a letter of recommendation. Up to two additional letters may be submitted. You can use our recommendation form.
All materials can be uploaded via the Common Application. SAT and/or ACT scores should be sent directly from Collegeboard and/or ACT.
You may also mail materials:
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd St
Philadelphia, PA 19104
USciences is rolling admission - we accept qualified applicants throughout the year, and until the class is filled. The sooner you apply, the better your chances will be of gaining admission. Only complete applications can be reviewed.
11:00am - 2:00pm
Accepted students, you’re invited to an event designed exclusively for you, Accepted Student Day! Check out our...
1:00pm - 2:30pm
Please join us for Virtual Transfer Counselor Day. This event is designed specifically for Community College counselors...
Griffith Hall, Room 130
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495