In This Section
- Find Your Program
- Costs & Financial Aid
- Information For:
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Federal COVID-19 Relief Funding
- GI Bill / Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Tuition Waivers for Eligible Foster Care Youth
- Retaining Your Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Office
- Your Admission Counselors
- Transferring Credits
- Advanced Placement and Credit
- Transfer Articulation Agreements
- Transfer Tips
- International Transfer Applicants
- Information for Accepted Students
- On-Demand Webinars
Get Ready to Transfer
Congratulations on transferring to USciences this fall! To help you get ready for the start of the semester, USciences is hosting Transfer Welcome Week. All new transfer students are strongly encouraged to attend at least one of these events.
Important: USciences continues to observe the following safety measures for on-campus events and visits per the Philadelphia Department of Public Health:
- All individuals, no matter their vaccination status, are required to wear face coverings indoors.
- If anyone in your group has any COVID-19 symptoms or has come in contact with any COVID-19-positive individuals in the last 14 days, we ask that you reschedule your visit.
Transfer Student Virtual Meet & Greet
Zoom link will be provided via email prior to event
Meet other new transfer students starting this fall, Student Affairs staff, and current USciences students.
Transfer Student Virtual Advising Session
Zoom link and time to be provided by faculty advisor via email
Meet with your faculty advisor virtually to finalize fall schedule, discuss academic plan of study, and get your questions answered
Transfer Student On Campus Welcome
8:30 a.m.–1 p.m.
McNeil Science and Technology Center
Meet new transfer students and student affairs staff in person, pick up your student ID, tour campus, and enjoy lunch.