In This Section
- Find Your Program
- Costs & Financial Aid
- Information For:
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- CARES Act Emergency Relief Fund
- GI Bill / Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Tuition Waivers for Eligible Foster Care Youth
- Retaining Your Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Office
- Your Admission Counselors
- Transferring Credits
- Advanced Placement and Credit
- Transfer Articulation Agreements
- Transfer Tips
- International Transfer Applicants
- Information for Accepted Students
- Webinar Recordings
This Transfer Tuesday Webinar has ended, but we encourage students to reach out to our Transfer admission team to learn more about USciences and access a recording to the event.
Thinking about transferring to USciences?
These are challenging times and we’re sure you have a lot of questions. Get them answered during our Transfer Webinar event on Tuesday, May 5 and Tuesday, May 12!
Hear from transfer admission staff and current transfer students about:
- The USciences transfer process: application, transferring credits, and financial aid
- In-depth information on our programs, student life, living on campus, or commuting
- Student services and academic resources
- Answers to YOUR own questions!
Tuesday, May 5
6 p.m.-7 p.m.
Tuesday, May 12
6 p.m.-7 p.m.
Schedule at a Glance
Note: We will be hosting this event through Zoom. It may be helpful if you familiarize yourself with the website or app prior to the event. If you have questions or issues the day of the event, send a text to (215) 201-4891 and one of our staff members will reach out.
|6 p.m.-6:05 p.m||Welcome and introductions|
|6:05 p.m.-6:30 p.m||Transfer admission presentation|
|6:30 p.m.-6:50 p.m.||
Hear from current transfer students
|6:50 p.m.-7 p.m.||Q&A session|
Can’t attend? Call 215-596-8810 to plan an individual time to speak with a representative from our admissions team about transferring to USciences.