In This Section
- Find Your Program
- Costs & Financial Aid
- Information For:
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- CARES Act Emergency Relief Fund
- GI Bill / Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Tuition Waivers for Eligible Foster Care Youth
- Retaining Your Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Office
- Your Admission Counselors
- Transferring Credits
- Advanced Placement and Credit
- Transfer Articulation Agreements
- Transfer Tips
- International Transfer Applicants
- Information for Accepted Students
- Webinar Recordings
Join us for USciences’ Transfer Tips Webinar Series
Thinking about transferring to a new institution?
These are challenging times and we’re sure you have a lot of questions. Get them answered during USciences’ Transfer Tips Webinar Series.
Hear from transfer admission staff and current transfer students about:
- Choosing the right program for you
- Submitting your strongest transfer application
- Using online tools to aid you in the transfer process
- Answers to YOUR own questions
|Tuesday, September 29, 5–5:30 p.m.||Choosing the Right Program for You
Access a recording of this event.
|Tuesday, October 27,
Using Online Transfer Tools
|Tuesday, December 1,
Submitting Your Strongest Transfer Application
Note: We will be hosting this event through Zoom. It may be helpful if you familiarize yourself with the website or app prior to the event. If you have questions or issues the day of the event, send a text to (215) 201-4891 and one of our staff members will reach out.
Can’t attend? Call 215-596-8810 to plan an individual time to speak with a representative from our admissions team about transferring to USciences. You may also access a recording of events.