In This Section
- Find Your Program
- Costs & Financial Aid
- Information For:
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- CARES Act Emergency Relief Fund
- GI Bill / Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Tuition Waivers for Eligible Foster Care Youth
- Retaining Your Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Office
- Your Admission Counselors
- Transferring Credits
- Advanced Placement and Credit
- Transfer Articulation Agreements
- Transfer Tips
- International Transfer Applicants
- Information for Accepted Students
- On-Demand Webinars
At University of the Sciences, we believe in supporting students with great potential. So if you’re ready to transfer and are unsure of next steps, we’ve designed a virtual event just for you.
Virtual Transfer Decision Day is tailored to your needs, with the goal of getting you ready to begin classes in Fall 2021.
Choose from these dates:
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021
- Tuesday, May 18, 2021
- Tuesday, June 15, 2021
- Wednesday July 28, 2021
During this event, you’ll receive:
- Application support, your admission decision, and a transfer credit evaluation
- Scholarship eligibility notification and financial aid counseling
- A chance to win a free USciences t-shirt!
Are you planning to apply? Have you recently applied? This virtual event provides an opportunity to get an admission decision, transfer credit evaluation, and scholarship eligibility notification all in the same day.
NOTE: We will be hosting this event through Zoom. It may be helpful if you familiarize yourself with the website or app prior to the event. The link to the Zoom session will be emailed to registered participants. If you have questions or issues the day of the event, send a text to (215) 201-4891 and one of our staff members will reach out.
|9 a.m. - 1 p. m. (ongoing)||
Transfer Admission Counselor Meeting
Financial Aid Counselor Zoom Meeting
Residence Life Zoom Meeting
Current Transfer Student Zoom Meeting
|At your convenience||
USciences virtual campus tour
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the University is committed to providing equal access to all activities and programs. If you have a disability and require any accommodations (e.g. captioning, sign language interpreting, etc.) to participate in Transfer Decision Day, please contact Kaitlyn Martin, Program Coordinator for Student Accommodations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.