In This Section
- Find Your Program
- Costs & Financial Aid
- Information For:
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- GI Bill / Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Retaining Your Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Office
- Your Admission Counselors
- Transferring Credits
- Advanced Placement and Credit
- Transfer Articulation Agreements
- International Transfer Applicants
- Information for Accepted Students
Requirements for International Transfer Students
International transfer students should take the following steps to apply:
Follow the application procedure required by your degree path:
- Traditional Bachelor Degree Students
- Professional Degree Programs:
- Submit your official high school transcripts from all high schools you have attended. A list of senior year coursework must be present. *Any transcript provided from a foreign institution must be evaluated through the Education Credential Evaluators (ECE) or through the World Education Service (WES)
- Send us your SAT or ACT scores. Or both. We superscore, so we will use the exam you perform best on.
- USciences test codes: ACT: 3671 SAT: 2663
- TOEFL scores are required, unless you have been studying at an English-speaking institution
for at least four years.
- USciences test code: TOEFL: 2663
- Be sure to complete one of the Common Application essay prompts.
- Submit a letter of recommendation. Up to two additional letters may be submitted. You can use our recommendation form.
- Certification of Finances are required. Admitted International Students seeking an F-1 Visa must submit a Certification of Finances form to complete your application. Contact International Student and Scholar Services with any questions.
All materials can be uploaded to the Common Application.
You may also mail materials:
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd St
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Whitecar Hall, Room 2707
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495