In This Section
- Find Your Program
- Costs & Financial Aid
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Information For First-time Undergraduates
- Information For Transfer Students
- Information For Graduate Students in MS and PhD Programs
- Information For Graduate Students in Professional Programs
- Information for Students in Certificate Programs
- GI Bill / Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Retaining Your Financial Aid
- Financial Education
- Financial Aid Forms
- Application Process
- Your Admission Counselors
- I Need To:
- Information for Accepted Students
Welcome to the USciences’ transfer admission page! USciences’ transfer admission team is available and ready to help you throughout your college selection process.
We can’t wait to introduce you to USciences!
Here’s a few things to know, to get you started:
- USciences considers anyone with one semester or more of college experience after graduation from high school as a transfer student. Individuals with a bachelor’s degree completed prior to admission at USciences should refer to the graduate admission page.
- USciences’ has two types of transfer students:
- USciences accepts transfer students for both the fall and spring terms and offers rolling admission.
- The Admission Office is your point of contact for USciences questions, concerns and of course, the admission process. We encourage you to contact us anytime, Monday - Friday between 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EDT at 888-996-8747 or via email at email@example.com
Want to chat with us face-to-face? Come visit us at:
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
USciences’ Accelerated Transfer Day
Join USciences’ Transfer Team, faculty, and staff for our Accelerated Transfer Day on Monday May 22. Accelerated Transfer Day is for prospective students, applicants, accepted students, and deposited students who plan to transfer to USciences this fall (to start classes in August 2017). This one-day event will be tailored to your needs, offering you all the important steps to enroll for classes in the fall!
Griffith Hall, Room 130
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495