In This Section
- Find Your Program
- Costs & Financial Aid
- Information For:
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- CARES Act Emergency Relief Fund
- GI Bill / Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Tuition Waivers for Eligible Foster Care Youth
- Retaining Your Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Office
- Your Admission Counselors
- Transferring Credits
- Advanced Placement and Credit
- Transfer Articulation Agreements
- Transfer Tips
- International Transfer Applicants
- Information for Accepted Students
- On-Demand Webinars
USciences’ transfer admission team is ready to help you throughout your college selection process. We're here to make your transition to USciences seamless, whether you're an undergraduate, graduate professional, or international transfer student. Learn more about transferring your credits, the academic programs that we offer, and the resources available to help you every step of the way. We can’t wait to introduce you to USciences!
Types of Transfer Students
If you have completed college credits after graduating from high school or earning a GED, you will be a transfer student at USciences.
If you have or will have a bachelor’s degree completed prior to admission at USciences, refer to the graduate admission page.
When to Apply
For most of our programs, USciences accepts transfer students for both the fall (beginning in August) and spring (beginning in January) semesters and offers rolling admission.
How to Apply
Bachelor Degree Programs
Before you get started, here are some things you should know:
- We require a 2.5 GPA for general admission, and a 2.7 GPA for those students applying to Biological Sciences.
- You may transfer into either Spring or Fall semester
- Deadline to receive materials for Spring term is November 1
- Deadline to receive materials for Fall term is July 1
Apply online. Applications are free.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges and / or universities attended
- Submit official high school transcripts or an official copy of a General Equivalency Diploma (GED). This is waived if you have an Associate’s degree or 30+ college credits prior to your enrollment at USciences.
- Submit official SAT or ACT scores (if you have 24 or more credits you do not have to submit these scores)
Professional Degree Programs
Details vary. Refer to the links below for more information:
Transferring Your Credits
USciences accepts transfer credits with a grade of C or above from regionally accredited institutions. An official transfer evaluation will be provided at the time of acceptance. View a list of courses already evaluated for transfer using our Transfer Credit Tool.
Transfer Agreements and Partnerships
USciences has articulation and affiliation agreements with several schools. These formal agreements or partnerships outline the transfer policies for a specific academic program or degree. Transfer agreements make the transition easier for students by providing a checklist of what courses should be taken to satisfy degree requirements while attending a community college.
Tuition and Scholarships
Unlike most institutions, we've put an end to the cycle of annual tuition and fee increases. Here, you’ll know the full price to earn that degree from the day you begin—no hidden fees, additional price increases, or surprises during the course of your education.
Transfer students are automatically considered for an academic merit award at the time of admission. We have both merit and Phi Theta Kappa awards available. Awards are based on previous academic achievement and are renewable for the duration of the student’s estimated time to achieve degree completion.
International Transfer Students
International transfer students should refer to the following application procedures and requirements.
In compliance with the City of Philadelphia’s “Safer At Home” restrictions, we are hosting limited on-campus activities until further notice. Please feel free to take advantage of the variety of virtual opportunities. Transfer counselors are available Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m and 5:00 p.m. Please call 888-996-8747 or email email@example.com to connect.
USciences Student Ambassadors answer questions from accepted students. For more information and registration,...
At University of the Sciences, we believe in supporting students with great potential. So if you’re ready to transfer...
Accepted students are invited to join the USciences Admissions team to learn the value of an USciences education...
USciences Student Ambassadors answer questions from accepted students. For more information and registration, and...
5:00pm - 5:30pmRegister here
These are challenging times and we’re sure you have a lot of questions. Get them answered during USciences’ Transfer...
Griffith Hall, Room 130
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495