Close Alert

Return to Campus Update

Coronavirus (COVID-19): The latest updates about USciences return to campus: The full plan for a phased return of employees and students:

Transfer Admission

USciences’ transfer admission team is available and ready to help you throughout your college selection process. We can’t wait to introduce you to USciences. Here’s some answers to frequently asked questions:

How does USciences define a 'transfer student'?

Anyone with one semester or more of college experience after high school graduation is considered a transfer student, and two types are admitted:

If you have or will have a bachelor’s degree completed prior to admission at USciences, refer to the graduate admission page.

When does USciences accept transfer students?

For most of our programs, USciences accepts transfer students for both the fall and spring terms and offers rolling admission.

What is the USciences application process?

The application process varies by program.  

Traditional Bachelor Degree Programs

All of our undergraduate bachelor degree programs have the same application process.  Please follow the admission process below.

Before you get started, here are some things you should know:

  • We require a 2.5 GPA for general admission, and a 2.7 GPA for those students applying to Biological Sciences.
  • You may transfer into either Spring or Fall semester
    • Deadline to receive materials for Spring term is November 1
    • Deadline to receive materials for Fall term is July 1

To Apply:

Apply online. Applications are free.


  1. Submit official transcripts from all colleges and / or universities attended
  2. Submit official high school transcripts or an official copy of a General Equivalency Diploma (GED). This is waived if you have an Associate’s degree or 30+ college credits prior to your enrollment at USciences.
  3. Submit official SAT or ACT scores (if you have 24 or more credits you do not have to submit these scores)

Professional Degree Programs

Details vary.  Refer to the links below for more information:

Which of my completed coursework will transfer?

An official transfer evaluation will be provided at the time of acceptance.  Read more specific details on our credit evaluation process.

Does USciences have a transfer agreement with my school?

USciences has articulation and affiliation agreements with several schools.  These formal agreements or partnerships outline the transfer policies for a specific academic program or degree.  Transfer agreements make the transition easier for students by providing a checklist of what courses should be taken to satisfy degree requirements while attending a community college.

How much is tuition for transfer students?

Unlike most institutions, we've put an end to the cycle of annual tuition and fee increases. Here, you’ll know the full price to earn that degree from the day you begin—no hidden fees, additional price increases, or surprises during the course of your education. More information.

Can transfer students receive academic merit awards?

Students are automatically considered for an academic merit award at the time of admission. We have both merit and Phi Theta Kappa awards available. Awards are based on previous academic achievement and are renewable for the duration of the student’s estimated time to achieve degree completion.

Can I make an appointment with an admission counselor and/or visit campus?

Counselors are available Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m and 5:00 p.m.  Weekday tours and information sessions are also available.  Please call 888-996-8747 or email to connect or schedule a visit.


View All
  • Aug 6

    Virtual Summer Open House

    10:00am - 1:00pm

    Healthcare and science professionals are needed now more than ever. Interested in exploring your options for a proven...

  • Aug 6

    Virtual Summer Open House

    1:00pm - 4:00pm

    Healthcare and science professionals are needed now more than ever. Interested in exploring your options for a proven...


Admission Office 
Griffith Hall, Room 130
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495