In This Section
- Find Your Program
- Costs & Financial Aid
- Information For:
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- CARES Act Emergency Relief Fund
- GI Bill / Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Tuition Waivers for Eligible Foster Care Youth
- Retaining Your Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Office
- Your Admission Counselors
- Transferring Credits
- Advanced Placement and Credit
- Transfer Articulation Agreements
- Transfer Tips
- International Transfer Applicants
- Information for Accepted Students
- On-Demand Webinars
Out of an abundance of caution and concern for the health and safety of the University community and our visitors, USciences will not offer our Experience USciences event, originally scheduled for March 16—March 20, 2020.
USciences continues to closely monitor the evolving situation related to the Coronavirus in order to evaluate the outbreak’s impact on the University community and operations on campus. The health and safety of all members of our community and visitors is of the utmost importance to us here at USciences.
We are happy to provide any information and answer any questions you may have about our programs, student life or other areas of interest. Feel free to take a virtual tour of campus and do not hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-596-8810. Our website will be updated in the coming week with future visit opportunities.