In This Section
- Find Your Program
- Costs & Financial Aid
- Information For:
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- CARES Act Emergency Relief Fund
- GI Bill / Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Tuition Waivers for Eligible Foster Care Youth
- Retaining Your Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Office
- Your Admission Counselors
- Transferring Credits
- Advanced Placement and Credit
- Transfer Articulation Agreements
- Transfer Tips
- International Transfer Applicants
- Information for Accepted Students
- Webinar Recordings
Join us for USciences’ Ask a Transfer Student Live!
This Ask a Transfer Student event has ended but we encourage students to reach out to our transfer admission team to learn more about USciences and access a recording to the event.
Thinking about transferring to USciences?
These are challenging times and we’re sure you have a lot of questions. Get them answered during USciences Ask a Transfer Student Live!
Hear from current transfer students about:
- In-depth information on our programs, student life, living on campus, or commuting
- Student services and academic resources
- Advice on the transfer application process
- Answers to YOUR own questions!
Tuesday, June 9th
6 - 7 p.m.
Schedule at a Glance
Note: We will be hosting this event through Zoom. It may be helpful if you familiarize yourself with the website or app prior to the event. If you have questions or issues the day of the event, send a text to (215) 201-4891 and one of our staff members will reach out.
|6 p.m.||Welcome from Transfer Admission Team|
|6:15 p.m||Transfer Student Introductions|
|6:30 p.m||Q&A Session|
Can’t attend? Call 215-596-8810 to plan an individual time to speak with a representative from our admissions team about transferring to USciences.