In This Section
Requirements for International Transfer Students
International transfer students should take the following steps to apply:
Follow the application procedure required by your degree path:
- Traditional Bachelor Degree Students
- Professional Degree Programs:
- Submit your official high school transcripts from all high schools you have attended. A list of senior year coursework must be present. *Any transcript provided from a foreign institution must be evaluated through the Education Credential Evaluators (ECE) or through the World Education Service (WES)
- Send us your SAT or ACT scores. Or both. We superscore, so we will use the exam you perform best on.
- USciences test codes: ACT: 3671 SAT: 2663
- TOEFL scores are required, unless you have been studying at an English-speaking institution
for at least four years.
- USciences test code: TOEFL: 2663
- Be sure to complete one of the Common Application essay prompts.
- Submit a letter of recommendation. Up to two additional letters may be submitted. You can use our recommendation form.
- Certification of Finances are required. Admitted International Students seeking an F-1 Visa must submit a Certification of Finances form to complete your application. Contact International Student Services with any questions.
All materials can be uploaded to the Common Application.
You may also mail materials:
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd St
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Whitecar Hall, Room 2707
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495