In This Section
Application Process for Transfer Students
The application process for University of the Sciences’ transfer programs varies. Please select your program of interest in order to find the application process:
Traditional Bachelor Degree Programs
All of our undergraduate bachelor degree programs have the same admission process. Please follow the admission process below:
Before you get started, here are some things you should know:
- We require a 2.5 GPA for general admission, and a 2.7 GPA for those students applying to Biological Sciences.
- You may transfer into either Spring or Fall semester
- Deadline to receive materials for Spring term is November 1
- Deadline to receive materials for Fall term is July 1
Apply online. Applications are free.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges and / or universities attended
- Submit official high school transcripts or an official copy of a General Equivalency Diploma (GED). This is waived if you have an Associate’s degree or 30+ college credits prior to your enrollment at USciences.
- Submit official SAT or ACT scores (if you have 24 or more credits you do not have to submit these scores)
Professional Degree Programs:
Griffith Hall, Room 130
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495