In This Section
- Find Your Program
- Costs & Financial Aid
- Information For:
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Federal COVID-19 Relief Funding
- GI Bill / Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Tuition Waivers for Eligible Foster Care Youth
- Retaining Your Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Office
- Your Admission Counselors
- Transferring Credits
- Advanced Placement and Credit
- Transfer Articulation Agreements
- Transfer Tips
- International Transfer Applicants
- Information for Accepted Students
- On-Demand Webinars
Accepted Transfer Students: Join Us for a Special Event
Our Transfer Accepted Student Day has passed. We offer weekday visit opportunities, where you can tour campus and meet with a transfer admission counselor. Please call 888-996-8747 to check for availability.
Congratulations on joining an elite group of transfer students—those accepted to USciences!
To celebrate and to get you more comfortable, we’re offering an on-campus event exclusively for you—Accepted Transfer Student Day. Visit campus, learn more about USciences and next steps, meet current transfer students, and get your questions answered.
Wednesday June 30
9 a.m.–12 p.m.
University of the Sciences
McNeil Science and Technology Center
4301 Woodland Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
McNeil Science and Technology Center (STC) Atrium (#17 on campus map)
|9:15 a.m.||Congratulations & Next Steps Presentation
|10 a.m.||Campus Tour|
|11 a.m.||Financial Aid & Admission Q&A
|11 a.m.||Enrollment & Housing Deposit Station
Important: USciences continues to observe the following safety measures for on-campus events and visits per the Philadelphia Department of Public Health:
- All individuals, no matter their vaccination status, are required to wear face coverings indoors.
- If anyone in your group has any COVID-19 symptoms or has come in contact with any COVID-19-positive individuals in the last 14 days, we ask that you reschedule your visit.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the University is committed to providing equal access to all activities and programs. If you have a disability and require any accommodations (e.g. captioning, sign language interpreting, etc.) to participate in our events, please contact Kaitlyn Martin, Program Coordinator for Student Accommodations, at email@example.com.