In This Section
- Find Your Program
- Costs & Financial Aid
- Information For:
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- CARES Act Emergency Relief Fund
- GI Bill / Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Tuition Waivers for Eligible Foster Care Youth
- Retaining Your Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Office
- Your Admission Counselors
- Transferring Credits
- Advanced Placement and Credit
- Transfer Articulation Agreements
- Transfer Tips
- International Transfer Applicants
- Information for Accepted Students
- On-Demand Webinars
Accepted Transfer Students: Join Us for a Special Event
Congratulations on joining an elite group of transfer students—those accepted to USciences!
To celebrate and to get you more comfortable, we’re offering an on-campus event exclusively for you—Accepted Transfer Student Day. Visit campus, learn more about USciences and next steps, meet current transfer students, and get your questions answered.
Wednesday June 30
9 a.m.–12 p.m.
University of the Sciences
McNeil Science and Technology Center
4301 Woodland Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
McNeil Science and Technology Center (STC) Atrium (#17 on campus map)
|9:15 a.m.||Congratulations & Next Steps Presentation
|10 a.m.||Campus Tour with Transfer Ambassadors|
|11 a.m.||Financial Aid & Admission Q&A
|11 a.m.||Enrollment & Housing Deposit Station
Important: USciences continues to observe the following safety measures for on-campus events and visits:
- If anyone in your group has any COVID-19 symptoms or has come in contact with any COVID-19-positive individuals in the last 14 days, we ask that you reschedule your visit.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the University is committed to providing equal access to all activities and programs. If you have a disability and require any accommodations (e.g. captioning, sign language interpreting, etc.) to participate in our events, please contact Kaitlyn Martin, Program Coordinator for Student Accommodations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.