In This Section
- Undergraduate Admission
- Graduate Admission
- Transfer Admission
- Your Admission Counselors
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- Plan a Visit
- Information For:
Take an Individual Course
Non-matriculated students may take a limited number of courses at USciences. See below for the application process.
- Create an online account with USciences.
- Select the attributes that most closely describe your educational experience.
- For 'What Major Interests You?", select Undergraduate coursework: not degree seeking (courses #100-400)
- Complete other fields and create account.
- Apply online
- Submit official or unofficial college transcripts from all colleges attended. If you attended USciences we will obtain this transcript for you.
- Submit a 500-word essay describing personal and professional goals, as well as why you wish to enroll as a non-matriculated graduate student at USciences. Essay may be submitted as part of application via the application portal, as an email enclosure, or sent separately via postal mail.
- Submit resume or CV
- Submit course registration form
- Submit one letter of recommendation
Whitecar Hall, Room 2707
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495