In This Section
- Find Your Program
- Costs & Financial Aid
- Information For:
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- CARES Act Emergency Relief Fund
- GI Bill / Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Tuition Waivers for Eligible Foster Care Youth
- Retaining Your Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Office
- Your Admission Counselors
- Recruitment Event Schedule
- Advanced Standing and Transferring Credits
- International Graduate Applicants
- Information for Accepted Students
- Resources for New Graduate Students
Healthcare and science professionals are needed now more than ever.
Discover how the science and healthcare offerings at University of the Sciences can help you get ahead and stay ahead in your career at our Virtual Graduate Open House.
Begin with a program-specific session to learn more about your program of interest directly from our graduate faculty.
And a special admission-focused session will be held on Monday and Thursday to learn more about our application process, and to get your questions answered.
Register below for each session. Missed a presentation? Click the link to watch a recording.
Schedule at a Glance
Monday, October 26, 2020
|4:15 p.m||Admissions Session-Graduate|
|4:15 p.m||Admissions Session-Graduate Professional|
|5 p.m.||Occupational Therapy|
|6:30 p.m.||Physical Therapy|
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
Wednesday, October 28, 2020
|5 p.m.||Physician Assistant Studies|
|5:45 p.m.||Biostatistical Methods with SAS Programming|
|6:30 p.m.||Health Education & Communication|
Thursday, October 29, 2020
|5 p.m.||Biological Sciences|
|5:45 p.m.||Chemical Sciences|
|6:30 p.m.||Brewing Science|
|7:15 p.m.||Admission Session-Graduate|
|7:15 p.m.||Admission Session-Graduate Professional|