In This Section
- Find Your Program
- Costs & Financial Aid
- Information For:
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- CARES Act Emergency Relief Fund
- GI Bill / Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Tuition Waivers for Eligible Foster Care Youth
- Retaining Your Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Office
- Your Admission Counselors
- Recruitment Event Schedule
- Advanced Standing and Transferring Credits
- International Graduate Applicants
- Information for Accepted Students
- Resources for New Graduate Students
Now more than ever, the world needs leaders in healthcare and science. In a quickly evolving world, discover how the graduate programs at USciences can give you the edge you’re looking for at our On-Campus Graduate Open House. Learn more about our certificate, masters, PhD, and professional programs.
Wednesday, June 9, 2021
McNeil Science and Technology Center (STC)
During this event you will:
- Hear about the admission process.
- Speak to current students and experience what it's like to be a graduate student at USciences.
- Interact with faculty and learn about the opportunities available to you.
- Be able to check out USciences facilities through a campus tour.
|5:00 p.m.||Optional Tour of Campus|
|5:45 p.m.||Arrivals and Reception|
|6:00 p.m.||Welcome and Overview|
Brewing Science Admission Session
Professional Admission Session (Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy)
Physician Assistant Admission Session
Graduate Admission Session
Important: USciences continues to observe the following safety measures for on-campus events and visits:
- All visitors are required to wear a mask inside all campus buildings.
- Registration is required for all on-campus events and visits. Walk-ins will not be permitted.
- If anyone in your group has any COVID-19 symptoms or has come in contact with any COVID-19-positive individuals in the last 14 days, we ask that you reschedule your visit.