In This Section
- Find Your Program
- Costs & Financial Aid
- Information For:
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- CARES Act Emergency Relief Fund
- GI Bill / Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Retaining Your Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Office
- Your Admission Counselors
- Recruitment Event Schedule
- Advanced Standing and Transferring Credits
- International Graduate Applicants
- Information for Accepted Students
Now more than ever, the world needs leaders in healthcare and science. In a quickly evolving world, discover how the graduate programs at USciences can give you the edge you’re looking for at our Virtual Graduate Open House. Learn more about our certificate, masters, PhD, and professional programs.
During this event you will:
- Hear about the admission process
- Speak to current students and experience what it's like to be a graduate student at USciences
- Interact with faculty and learn about the opportunities available to you
- Be able to check out USciences facilities through our Virtual Tour
Wednesday, June 10, 2020
Registration for this event is currently closed.
Note: We will be hosting this event through Zoom. It may be helpful if you familiarize yourself with the website or app prior to the event. The links to the Zoom sessions will be posted below closer to the event date. If you have questions or issues the day of the event, send a text to (215) 201-4891 and one of our staff members will reach out
|6:00 p.m.||Brewing Science Admission at University of the Sciences|
|6:00 p.m.||Physician Assistant Admission at University of the Sciences|
|6:00 p.m.||Professional Admission at University of the Sciences
|6:00 p.m.||Graduate Admission at University of the Sciences
|6:30 p.m.||Academic Session *
Utilize this time to meet with program directors and faculty in various programs See below for links.
* Please Note: The following programs are not part of this virtual open house: online masters in Genomics, Health Administration, and Health Informatics; and online certificates in Data Science, Genomics, Health Administration and Health informatics. Students interested in these programs should reach out here.