In This Section
- Find Your Program
- Costs & Financial Aid
- Information For:
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- CARES Act Emergency Relief Fund
- GI Bill / Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Tuition Waivers for Eligible Foster Care Youth
- Retaining Your Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Office
- Your Admission Counselors
- Recruitment Event Schedule
- Advanced Standing and Transferring Credits
- International Graduate Applicants
- Information for Accepted Students
- Resources for New Graduate Students
Now more than ever, the world needs leaders in healthcare and science. In a quickly evolving world, discover how the graduate programs at USciences can give you the edge you’re looking for at our On-Campus Graduate Open House. Learn more about our certificate, masters, PhD, and professional programs.
Wednesday, June 9, 2021
McNeil Science and Technology Center (STC)
During this event you will:
- Hear about the admission process.
- Speak to current students and experience what it's like to be a graduate student at USciences.
- Interact with faculty and learn about the opportunities available to you.
- Be able to check out USciences facilities through a campus tour.
|5:00 p.m.||Optional Tour of Campus|
|5:45 p.m.||Arrivals and Reception|
|6:00 p.m.||Welcome and Overview|
Brewing Science Admission Session
Professional Admission Session (Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy)
Physician Assistant Admission Session
Graduate Admission Session
So that we can all remain safe and healthy, USciences is following the guidelines set by the City of Philadelphia and the state of Pennsylvania:
- If anyone in your group has any COVID-19 symptoms or has come in contact with any COVID-19-positive individuals in the last 14 days, we ask that you refrain or reschedule your visit.
- No walk-ins can be accepted, guests must pre-register for a visit.
- We ask that you limit the members of your group to a total of 3, including the student. All guests must be from the same household.
- ALL guests are required to wear a mask during their time on campus. Please feel free to bring your own or one will be provided. Anyone not wearing a mask will be asked to leave campus.
- Information sessions and tours may take place outside, so please make sure to dress appropriately for the weather.