In This Section
- Find Your Program
- Costs & Financial Aid
- Information For:
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Federal COVID-19 Relief Funding
- GI Bill / Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Tuition Waivers for Eligible Foster Care Youth
- Retaining Your Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Office
- Your Admission Counselors
- Recruitment Event Schedule
- Advanced Standing and Transferring Credits
- International Graduate Applicants
- Information for Accepted Students
- Resources for New Graduate Students
Fall Open House for Graduate Students
Discover how the graduate programs at USciences can give you the edge you’re looking for at our Graduate Open House. Learn more about our certificate, masters, PhD, MBA, MOT, DrOT, DPT, MSPAS and PharmD programs.
Thursday, October 28, 2021, 5:30–8 p.m.
McNeil Science and Technology Center
University of the Sciences
4301 Woodland Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Schedule at a Glance
Optional Tour of Campus
Arrivals and Reception
|6 p.m.||Welcome and Overview|
Brewing Science Admission at University of the Sciences
Professional Admission at University of the Sciences (Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physician Assistant)
Graduate Admission at University of the Sciences
Important: USciences continues to observe the following safety measures for on-campus events and visits per the Philadelphia Department of Public Health:
- All individuals, no matter their vaccination status, are required to wear face coverings indoors.
- If anyone in your group has any COVID-19 symptoms or has come in contact with any COVID-19-positive individuals in the last 14 days, we ask that you reschedule your visit.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the University is committed to providing equal access to all activities and programs. If you have a disability and require any accommodations (e.g. captioning, sign language interpreting, etc.) to participate in any Orientation events, please contact Kaitlyn Martin, Program Coordinator for Student Accommodations, at email@example.com