In This Section
- Undergraduate Admission
- Graduate Admission
- Transfer Admission
- Your Admission Counselors
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- Plan a Visit
- Information For:
Fall Open House for Undergraduate and Transfer Students
Be the spark that changes the world. Join us ON CAMPUS for USciences’ Fall Open House. See how our undergraduate students are prepared for in-demand careers in healthcare and science majors, taught by experienced, research-focused faculty and professionals, to turn their passion into a profession that matters.
At these events, you can get to know USciences, tour our campus, learn more about our majors, and get your questions answered about our fixed tuition and financial aid.
- Saturday, October 17, 2020
- Sunday, November 8, 2020
Please note, there are two sessions per Open House date:
- Morning session (9 am–12 pm): Professional programs only (pharmacy, physical therapy, occupational therapy, physician assistant studies)
- Afternoon session (1–4 pm): Four-year undergraduate programs
IMPORTANT: Due to COVID-19, we have implemented the following safety measures:
- Events have a limited capacity. All events are offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Masks must be worn by all visitors while on campus.
- Registration is required to attend.
- Walk-ins will not be permitted.
- Students are limited to two additional guests.
Already know your major? Ready to learn more?
Get in-depth information about the program directly from faculty and students at one of our Drake Visit Days.