In This Section
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Tuition and Fee Schedule
- Information For:
- GI Bill / Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Retaining Your Financial Aid
- Financial Education
- Financial Aid Forms
The Value of Your USciences Education
This is a smart investment: a high-quality, high-value education in today’s most in-demand science and healthcare fields.
You’ll gain hands-on experience with world-renowned faculty, who’ll help you publish your research. And you’ll benefit from a 10:1 student-to-faculty ratio and 100 labs.
Our graduates step into careers with competitive salaries right away:
- 86% of our students have employment in place by graduation day.
- 95% of our graduates are employed or accepted for an advanced degree within six months of graduation.
- 98.1% of our graduates repay their loans—about 12% higher than the national average.
We understand that Financial Aid can be an important part of students' financial planning for education. Our staff strives to fulfill our mission and is available to help with your planning.
The Financial Aid Office at University of the Sciences is committed to the highest level of customer service and effective, efficient delivery of financial assistance from federal, state, private and institutional sources to USciences students. The office will promote financial literacy through quality outreach to the USciences’ diverse student body. We will maintain the integrity of our programs by providing timely, accurate financial assistance, in compliance with all federal and state regulatory requirements and University standards.
By providing the opportunity for current and prospective students to access financial aid resources, the Office seeks to remove financial obstacles, and allow all students to focus on obtaining their University of the Sciences degree.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
To make your education more affordable, undergraduate and professional students may receive:
USciences Merit Awards
- First-time Freshman: Merit awards are provided to first-time freshman based on their academic achievement in high school and performance on standardized tests.
- Transfer Students: Merit awards are also available to transfer students.
- Graduate students may have different financial aid options. Read more about cost and financial support for graduate students.
- State grants
- Federal grants
- Federal loans
- Work study positions appointments
- University need-based grants
Applying for Financial Aid
- If you have applied for admission or are a continuing student, we encourage you to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), which must be completed in order for you to be considered for financial assistance.
- It is recommended that you complete the FAFSA online. Paper copies can be requested at 800-4-FED-AID. The priority date to submit the FAFSA is March 15th for the upcoming academic year.
Have questions about the process? It’s part of our mission to educate the future leaders in healthcare and science, so please ask our knowledgeable Financial Aid Office staff members.
USciences NewsView All
Amanpreet Kaur PhD'17 Says Cancer Biology Program Uniquely Prepared Her in Quest for Researching a Cancer Cure
June 13, 2017
On a search to find a cure for cancer and other diseases, Amanpreet Kaur PhD'17 said a unique program between USciences and The Wistar Institute helped prepare her for that noble task.
Watch USciences 196th Commencement
May 16, 2017
USciences celebrated the class of 2017 at its 196th commencement ceremony on Wednesday, May 24, 2017, and bestowed an honorary doctor of science degree on world-renowned vaccine advocate Paul Offit, MD.
USciences Faculty Bring Lessons from the Front Lines of Opioid Crisis to the Classroom
March 15, 2017
Three representatives from USciences were tabbed to serve on subcommittees for The Mayor's Task Force to Combat the Opioid Epidemic in Philadelphia.
Women’s Basketball Season Ends in NCAA Tournament Second Round
March 11, 2017
The Devils, seeded No. 6 in the East were victorious in the first-round matchup against No. 3 Bentley University on Friday, March 10.
At USciences Eleonora Gianti PhD'13 Gained the Tools to Tackle Professional Research
February 03, 2017
Eleonora Gianti PhD'13 was given the opportunity to tackle professional and research challenges as a student in the Biochemistry Graduate Program at USciences.
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495