In This Section
- Information For:
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- GI Bill / Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Retaining Your Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Office
Tuition and Financial Aid
This is a smart investment: a high-quality, high-value education in today’s most in-demand science and healthcare fields.
How Much is USciences Tuition?
|Tuition and General Fee* Students Entering USciences Fall, 2018|
|Traditional Undergraduate Programs:|
- Direct Entry Pharmacy, PharmD
- Direct Entry Physical Therapy, DPT
- Direct Entry Occupational Therapy, DrOT
- Graduate Professional Physical Therapy, DPT
- Post-Baccalaureate Occupational Therapy, DrOT
- Post-Baccalaureate Occupational Therapy, MOT
- MS, MBA and PhD Graduate Programs
- Certificate Programs
*This pricing does not include room and board, health insurance, or any professional, clinical, or transportation fees.
- General scholarships are available including merit, legacy, sibling, and athletic.
- Additional classes outside your program of study will be charged at current established per credit rate.
- You can take up to a year away from school without your tuition schedule changing.
- This pricing includes a general University fee, which remains consistent throughout the course of your enrollment in your program of study.
The University Administration reserves the right to make changes in tuition, fees, and room and board charges
Scholarships and Financial Aid
There are several scholarship and financial aid options for students:
Merit Awards—available to qualified first-time freshman and transfer students.
Opportunity Scholarship—for eligible Philadelphia high school students
Financial Aid—state and federal grants, federal loans and work study positions
Graduate fellowships and stipends—graduate students may qualify for these and other financial aid options
More information by student type:
- Undergraduate, Direct Entry and Transfer Students
- Graduate Students in Professional Programs
- Graduate Students in MS and PhD Programs
- Students in Certificate Programs
Be sure to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for financial assistance. Priority date to submit the FAFSA is February 1st for the upcoming academic year.
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495