In This Section
- Information For:
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- GI Bill / Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Retaining Your Financial Aid
- Financial Education
- Financial Aid Forms
The Value of Your USciences Education
This is a smart investment: a high-quality, high-value education in today’s most in-demand science and healthcare fields.
Our graduates step into careers with competitive salaries right away:
- 96% of our graduates are employed or accepted for an advanced degree within six months of graduation.
- Top ten in the nation for the earning power of recent graduates ($91,800) per U.S. Department of Education.
- 98.1% of our graduates repay their loans—about 12% higher than the national average.
And now, there’s one more great reason to apply: a USciences education just became more affordable. In Fall 2018, students who enroll will not pay more than $25,000 per year in tuition and general fee* for undergraduate coursework.
And for those students who are accepted into one of our accelerated, 6-year doctoral programs in pharmacy, physical therapy, or occupational therapy, we’ve lowered and simplified the tuition and general fee*.
So you’ll know the full price to earn that degree from the day you begin—no hidden fees, additional price increases, or surprises during the course of your education—making the tuition equation easier to understand.
* This pricing does not include room and board, health insurance, or any professional, clinical, or transportation fees.
The University Administration reserves the right to make changes in tuition, fees, and room and board charges.
Financial Aid Office
Financial aid can be an important part of students' financial planning for education. And the Financial Aid Office at USciences is committed to the highest level of customer service and effective, efficient delivery of financial assistance from federal, state, private and institutional sources to USciences students. The Office promotes financial literacy through quality outreach to the USciences’ diverse student body. We maintain the integrity of our programs by providing timely, accurate financial assistance, in compliance with all federal and state regulatory requirements and University standards.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
To make your education more affordable, undergraduate and professional students may receive:
USciences Merit Awards
- First-time Freshman: Merit awards are provided to first-time freshman based on their academic achievement in high school and performance on standardized tests.
- Transfer Students: Merit awards are also available to transfer students.
- Graduate students may have different financial aid options. Read more about cost and financial support for graduate students.
USciences Opportunity Scholarship
Scholarship for eligible Philadelphia high school students. More information.
- State grants
- Federal grants
- Federal loans
- Work study positions appointments
- University need-based grants
Applying for Financial Aid
- If you have applied for admission or are a continuing student, we encourage you to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), which must be completed in order for you to be considered for financial assistance.
- It is recommended that you complete the FAFSA online. Paper copies can be requested at 800-4-FED-AID. The priority date to submit the FAFSA is February 1 for the upcoming academic year.
Have questions about the process? It’s part of our mission to educate the future leaders in healthcare and science, so please ask our knowledgeable Financial Aid Office staff members.
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495