In This Section
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Information For First-time Undergraduates
- Information For Transfer Students
- Information For Graduate Students in MS and PhD Programs
- Information For Graduate Students in Professional Programs
- Information for Students in Certificate Programs
- GI Bill / Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Retaining Your Financial Aid
- Financial Education
- Financial Aid Forms
University of the Sciences alumni enjoy graduation rates above the national average. And 97.1% of our graduates repay their loans on time—about 12% higher than the national average—because our students graduate prepared for successful careers.
We take an active role in your financial education, and our knowledgeable Financial Aid Office staff members are available to help you through the financial aid application process.
Start by reviewing these websites:
- Mapping Your Future: Online Counseling, Financial Literacy Counseling
Please note these websites are not intended to provide tax, lending, legal, or investment advice. The purpose of providing this information is to help students and families think about their spending and savings habits. The users of these websites are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, loan, or any other product or service is appropriate or suitable based on each individual’s personal and financial situation.
University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
600 South 43rd St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495