In This Section
- Information For:
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- GI Bill / Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Retaining Your Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Office
DIA Members Tuition Discount
DIA Members Save on USciences Graduate Programs
Two leading forces in health sciences are teaming up to provide an exclusive one-time offer with lasting benefits. Drug Information Association members (DIA) are now eligible to receive a 15% tuition discount on select Master's-level programs at University of the Sciences.
Apply the DIA discount towards the first 12 credits completed in one of the following:
- MBA in Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Business—Study local, regional, national, and international business and healthcare strategies at the birthplace of the modern pharmaceutical industry.
- Master of Science in Health Policy—Utilize a comprehensive and interdisciplinary focus to examine access, quality, cost, and innovations in a rapidly changing policy environment.
- Master of Science in Biomedical Writing—Craft the communications that drive discovery and inform research, regulation, and results.
To qualify for the discount, students must be active DIA members prior to enrolling and not have previously enrolled in one of the eligible USciences programs. Click here to find out more about DIA membership.
Learn more about how you can advance your education and your career at a discount by contacting a USciences graduate admission counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-996-8747.
Founded in 1964 DIA, formerly known as the Drug Information Association, is an independent, nonprofit organization with its global center located in Washington, D.C., USA with regional offices covering North and South America (Horsham, Pennsylvania, USA); Europe, Middle East & Africa (Basel, Switzerland); and Asia Pacific, including China (Beijing), India (Mumbai), and Japan (Tokyo). The association of more than 30,000 key stakeholders builds productive relationships by bringing together regulators, life sciences professionals and academics, patient advocates and other influencers, as well as students to exchange knowledge and collaborate in a neutral setting.
As the first college of pharmacy in North America and the birthplace of the American Pharmaceutical Association and the American Journal of Pharmacy, USciences prepares students for rewarding careers and discoveries across the pharmaceutical, medical, healthcare, and biotech spectrums.
*To qualify, students must be active DIA members prior to enrolling and not have previously enrolled in one of the listed USciences programs.
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495