In This Section
- Information For:
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Federal COVID-19 Relief Funding
- GI Bill / Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Tuition Waivers for Eligible Foster Care Youth
- Retaining Your Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Office
AMWA Members Tuition Discount
AMWA Members Save on USciences Graduate Programs
Two leading forces in health sciences are teaming up to provide an exclusive offer with lasting benefits. American Medical Writers Association (AMWA) members are now eligible to receive a 15% tuition discount on select Master's-level programs at University of the Sciences.
Apply your AMWA discount towards the first 12 credits completed in one of the following:
- MBA in Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Business—Study local, regional, national, and international business and healthcare strategies at the birthplace of the modern pharmaceutical industry.
- Master of Science in Biomedical Writing—Craft the communications that drive discovery and inform research, regulation, and results.
To qualify for the discount, students must be active AMWA members prior to enrolling and not have previously enrolled in one of the eligible USciences programs. Click here to find out more about AMWA membership.
Learn more about how you can advance your education and your career at a discount by contacting a USciences graduate admission counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-996-8747.
Founded in 1940, the American Medical Writers Association (AMWA), is the leading professional organization for writers, editors, and other communicators of medical information. The association offers a highly regarded continuing education program, including distance learning and a certificate program; an annual conference featuring prominent speakers, discussion sessions, and workshops; networking opportunities through the annual conference and chapter activities; job services including Jobs Online and a Freelance Directory; a website with comprehensive information, member discount opportunities, and online community forums; and the AMWA Journal, an indexed, peer-reviewed publication.
As the first college of pharmacy in North America and the birthplace of the American Pharmaceutical Association and the American Journal of Pharmacy, USciences prepares students for rewarding careers and discoveries across the pharmaceutical, medical, healthcare, and biotech spectrums.
*To qualify, students must be active AMWA members prior to enrolling and not have previously enrolled in one of the listed USciences programs.