In This Section
- Undergraduate Admission
- Graduate Admission
- Transfer Admission
- Your Admission Counselors
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- Plan a Visit
- Information For:
- On-demand Webinars
A Day for Accepted Chemistry, Biochemistry and Pharmaceutical Chemistry Students
The Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry is hosting a day designed for accepted Chemistry, Biochemistry and Pharmaceutical Chemistry students. Come to campus Monday, February 17, 2020, and meet with the current students and faculty, see all that the chemistry programs have to offer, and learn more about the next steps in your admission process.
During this event you will:
- Interact with chemical science faculty and learn more about their research and opportunities available to you.
- Experience what it feels like to be a USciences student while observing a chemistry class.
- Explore campus with a current USciences student.
- Work in the chemistry lab and participate in a DNA experiment.
Registration for this event has closed but walk-ins are welcome.
Schedule at a Glance
|9:30–10:00 a.m.||Check-In and Breakfast
Wilson Student Center, 2nd Floor
Meet faculty members and Chair of the Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry
Student Affairs Presentation
Lunch with faculty and current students
Campus and Department Tour