In This Section
- Undergraduate Admission
- Graduate Admission
- Transfer Admission
- Your Admission Counselors
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- Plan a Visit
- Information For:
- On-demand Webinars
Accepted Student Experience
Congratulations on joining an elite group of students—those accepted to USciences! To celebrate and to get you more comfortable, we’re offering a series of accepted student events exclusively for you—the Accepted Student Experience.
Review the options below and choose events and sessions that are most convenient and beneficial to you. It is recommended that all accepted students attend at least one of these events.
Please familiarize yourself with our campus COVID precautions before visiting campus.
First Year Accepted Student In-Person Information Sessions and Tour
Accepted high school students are invited to join USciences on-campus for in-person information sessions and campus tours, weekdays and select Saturdays. Attend a 30-minute information session followed by a tour of campus.
Join us on Saturday, April 17 or Saturday, April 24 and choose from four time slots:
- 8:30-10 a.m.
- 10:15-11:45 a.m.
- 12-1:30 p.m.
- 1:45 - 3:15 pm
And, students who deposit during a Saturday visit will have their orientation fee waived.
- Interested in a graduate program? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment
- Transferring into USciences? Email email@example.com to schedule an appointment
- Interested in the Masters of Physician Assistant Studies program? Email Kate Jackson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Specific Virtual Sessions
Join USciences’ faculty and staff to learn more about the University and the proven value our programs offer students. During these program-specific sessions, you will have the chance to interact with the faculty and ask your last-minute questions before you deposit!
|Thursday April 22, 7 p.m.||Accepted Pharmacy Students|
|Monday April 26, 7 p.m.||Accepted Chemical Sciences Students|
|Tuesday April 27, 8 p.m.||Accepted Pre-Health Students|
|Wednesday April 28, 6 p.m.||Accepted Biological Sciences Students|
If your program isn’t listed and you want to learn more email email@example.com.
Meet Your Future Classmates Sessions
Our admission team has planned some virtual events to help you feel comfortable with USciences and your new classmates while having some fun!
Hold these dates and be on the look out for an email invitation with access link from your admission counselor.
Session Dates and Times
Students from Delaware
Students from the Midwest
Students from New England
Students from New Jersey
Students from New York
Students from Pennsylvania
Students from Philadelphia
Students from the Southern US
Students from the Western US
If you’re looking for a quick and more immediate way to get your questions answered, check out our Admission Webinars. These 30-minute sessions cover topics such as next steps for accepted students, financial aid, student life, and more.
You can view recorded webinars at your convenience or you can tune into live sessions that will be added throughout the spring.
PRESS ENTER HERE FOR A NEW LINE->
Campus COVID Precautions
So that we can all remain safe and healthy, USciences is following the guidelines set by the City of Philadelphia and the state of Pennsylvania:
- If anyone in your group has any COVID-19 symptoms or has come in contact with any COVID-19-positive individuals in the last 14 days, we ask that you refrain or reschedule your visit.
- No walk-ins can be accepted, guests must pre-register for a visit.
- We ask that you limit the members of your group to a total of 3, including the student. All guests must be from the same household.
- ALL guests are required to wear a mask during their time on campus. Please feel free to bring your own or one will be provided. Anyone not wearing a mask will be asked to leave campus.
- Information sessions and tours will take place outside, please make sure to dress appropriately for the weather.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the University is committed to providing equal access to all activities and programs. If you have a disability and require any accommodations (e.g. captioning, sign language interpreting, etc.) to participate in our events, please contact Kaitlyn Martin, Program Coordinator for Student Accommodations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whitecar Hall, Room 2707
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495