In This Section
- Undergraduate Admission
- Graduate Admission
- Transfer Admission
- Your Admission Counselors
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- Plan a Visit
- Information For:
- On-demand Webinars
Accepted Student Experience
The Accepted Student Experience events have come to a close. Please visit our Information for Accepted Students page for the latest updates and important information about next steps. We also encourage you to plan a visit and experience campus for yourself.
Please contact our admissions office if you have any questions. Call 888-996-8747 or email@example.com.
If you’re looking for a quick and more immediate way to get your questions answered, check out our Admission Webinars. These 30-minute sessions cover topics such as next steps for accepted students, financial aid, student life, and more.
You can view recorded webinars at your convenience or you can tune into live sessions that will be added throughout the spring.
Campus COVID Precautions
So that we can all remain safe and healthy, USciences is following the guidelines set by the City of Philadelphia and the state of Pennsylvania:
- If anyone in your group has any COVID-19 symptoms or has come in contact with any COVID-19-positive individuals in the last 14 days, we ask that you refrain or reschedule your visit.
- No walk-ins can be accepted, guests must pre-register for a visit.
- We ask that you limit the members of your group to a total of 3, including the student. All guests must be from the same household.
- ALL guests are required to wear a mask during their time on campus. Please feel free to bring your own or one will be provided. Anyone not wearing a mask will be asked to leave campus.
- Information sessions and tours will take place outside, please make sure to dress appropriately for the weather.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the University is committed to providing equal access to all activities and programs. If you have a disability and require any accommodations (e.g. captioning, sign language interpreting, etc.) to participate in our events, please contact Kaitlyn Martin, Program Coordinator for Student Accommodations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Griffith Hall, Room 130
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
888-996-8747 or 215-596-8810