In This Section
- Affirmative Action
- Alumni Relations
- Community and Government Affairs
- Copy Center
- Environmental Health and Radiation Safety
- Facilities Services
- Finance and Administration
- Financial Aid
- Information For:
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- GI Bill / Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Retaining Your Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Office
- General Counsel
- Human Resources
- Identification Cards
- Institutional Advancement
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Marketing and Communications
- President’s Office
- Public Safety
- Student Records
- Course Scheduling
- Academic Calendars
- Transcripts and Enrollment/Degree Verification
- FERPA Information
- University Academic Catalog
- For Current Students
- Risk Management
- Student Accounts and Cashier
- Student Accommodations
- Technology Services
University Purchasing and Procurement Services
University of the Sciences Procurement Services is committed to facilitating the University’s mission of through, fair, and competitive procurement process while complying with applicable laws and University policies and procedures, providing exemplary customer service to the University community.
We look to leverage the University’s buying power, develop strategic and diverse supplier business relationships, and implement cost-effective contracts that produce significant savings and value to the University community. We look forward to working with you!
- Provide assistance to University personnel in procuring required materials and services.
- Obtain the maximum value for each dollar of expenditure based on quality, service and price.
- Purchase materials that best meet the short and long term needs of the University.
- Ensure that business is transacted in an ethical fashion as established by University of the Sciences in Philadelphia's Code of Conduct.
- Streamline the administrative process while maintaining fiscal controls.
If you wish to be considered for business with the university, you can register on our vendor portal. We refer to this portal when we have a new sourcing need and to find vendors that fit our open bid projects. You only need to register once, and we will keep your information on file.
Terms and Conditions
Click to view the University’s Terms and Conditions for all contracts and purchase orders.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 a.m.
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Director of Purchasing and Auxiliary Services
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495