In This Section
- Affirmative Action
- Alumni Relations
- Community and Government Affairs
- Copy Center
- Environmental Health and Radiation Safety
- Facilities Services
- Finance and Administration
- Financial Aid
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Information For First-time Undergraduates
- Information For Transfer Students
- Information For Graduate Students in MS and PhD Programs
- Information For Graduate Students in Professional Programs
- Information for Students in Certificate Programs
- GI Bill / Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Retaining Your Financial Aid
- Financial Education
- Financial Aid Forms
- Human Resources
- Identification Cards
- Institutional Advancement
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Marketing and Communications
- President’s Office
- Public Safety
- Student Records
- Course Scheduling
- Academic Calendars
- Transcripts and Enrollment/Degree Verification
- FERPA Information
- University Academic Catalog
- For Current Students
- Risk Management
- Student Accounts and Cashier
- Student Accommodations
- Technology Services
University Purchasing and Procurement Services
University of the Sciences Procurement Services is committed to facilitating the University’s mission of through, fair, and competitive procurement process while complying with applicable laws and University policies and procedures, providing exemplary customer service to the University community.
We look to leverage the University’s buying power, develop strategic and diverse supplier business relationships, and implement cost-effective contracts that produce significant savings and value to the University community. We look forward to working with you!
- Provide assistance to University personnel in procuring required materials and services.
- Obtain the maximum value for each dollar of expenditure based on quality, service and price.
- Purchase materials that best meet the short and long term needs of the University.
- Ensure that business is transacted in an ethical fashion as established by University of the Sciences in Philadelphia's Code of Conduct.
- Streamline the administrative process while maintaining fiscal controls.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 a.m.
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Director of Purchasing and Auxiliary Services
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495