In This Section
- Alumni Relations
- Community and Government Affairs
- Environmental Health and Radiation Safety
- Equal Opportunity
- Facilities Services
- Finance and Administration
- Financial Aid
- Information For:
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Federal COVID-19 Relief Funding
- GI Bill / Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Tuition Waivers for Eligible Foster Care Youth
- Retaining Your Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Office
- General Counsel
- Human Resources
- Identification Cards
- Institutional Advancement
- Institutional Effectiveness. Assessment and Accreditation
- Marketing and Communications
- Print Center
- President’s Office
- Public Safety
- Student Records
- Course Scheduling
- Academic Calendars
- Transcripts and Enrollment/Degree Verification
- FERPA Information
- University Academic Catalog
- For Current Students
- Risk Management
- Student Accounts and Cashier
- Student Accommodations
- Technology Services
The USciences Print Center provides print and production services to the general public, students, University departments and faculty. We can produce brochures, flyers, postcards, newsletters, business cards, forms and other printed materials at very competitive pricing.
Hours and Location
Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
4619 Woodland Ave.
Manager: Paul Stewart
Capabilities include the following:
- Color and black and white duplicating on a variety of papers and page sizes
- 2 and 3 hole punch
- Booklets: Center-stapled up to 30 pages or spiral or comb bound up to 300 pages
- Tri-Fold and Half-Fold brochures on letter, legal, and ledger sizes
- Laminating, 8 1/2" x 11", 8 1/2" x 14", 11" X 17" and custom sizes
- Exam Booklets 8 1/2" x 11", 8 pages
- Color and black and white scanning
- Poster printing
Placing an Order
To have work done at the Print Center, students, faculty and staff should refer use the Print Center Request Form for the job you want processed. Forms are also available at the Print Center.
If sending via email, attach the completed form and send, with files attached, to email@example.com.
If original documents are on paper, CD or flash drive, print the completed Print Center Request Form and clip it to each set of originals for duplicating and bring it to the Print and Copy Center or send it via interdepartmental mail.
Turn around times can be as brief as one hour, but depending on the size and complexity, may take longer. Contact the Print Center Manager for an estimate. You will be contacted via phone or email when the job is finished and ready for pickup.
The Print Center is open to everyone for any type of work. Our prices are well below other commercial providers and you can pay using your DevilDollars account or a personal check. Departments must pay using Workday—a quick reference guide is available on the Controllers Google page.
Print Center Operator
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495