In This Section
- Affirmative Action
- Alumni Relations
- Community and Government Affairs
- Copy Center
- Environmental Health and Radiation Safety
- Facilities Services
- Finance and Administration
- Financial Aid
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Information For First-time Undergraduates
- Information For Transfer Students
- Information For Graduate Students in MS and PhD Programs
- Information For Graduate Students in Professional Programs
- Information for Students in Certificate Programs
- GI Bill / Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Retaining Your Financial Aid
- Financial Education
- Financial Aid Forms
- Human Resources
- Identification Cards
- Institutional Advancement
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Marketing and Communications
- President’s Office
- Public Safety
- Student Records
- Course Scheduling
- Academic Calendars
- Transcripts and Enrollment/Degree Verification
- FERPA Information
- University Academic Catalog
- For Current Students
- Risk Management
- Student Accounts and Cashier
- Student Accommodations
- Technology Services
Your University ID Card is not only an identification card, but it’s also an access card to certain campus buildings and a debit card at participating campus locations. You can add funds to your account, check your balance and review your transactions online.
How Your ID Card Works
Once your OneCard account is activated and you have deposited money into your account you can draw on these funds by presenting your ID Card at participating campus locations. This is an on-line system. There is no actual value on the card. All the transactions are maintained in the host computer. If you lose your card all of your present account value is transferred to your new ID card.
Lost cards are replaced at the Office of Student Auxiliary Services in Wilson Hall, Room 130.
The large magnetic strip on the back of your card contains your meal plan and OneCard Account identification number. This allows you to access your meal plan and your OneCard Account.
- Keep your card with you at all times-don't lend it to anyone else.
- DO NOT punch holes, affix stickers, or in any other way make modifications to your ID card. Such practices may create problems when trying to use your card for Official University business and card swipe functions!
- Don't lay the card down on any magnetic surface.
- Problems with your card, meal plans, debit stripe, or OneCard Account may be addressed at the Office of Student Auxiliary Services- Wilson Hall, Room 130 or contact email@example.com.
ID Card Features
- Library checkout (JW England Library)
- Meal Plans
- Access to buildings
- Printing pages
Accepted for Payment at the Following Campus Locations
- University Dining Locations: Coffee Lab, Starbucks and Wilson Express
- Copiers (JW England Library and Mayes College)
- Laundry (Goodman Hall, Osol Hall, Wilson Student Center)
- Athletic Recreation Center
- University Mailroom
- University Copy Center
- Academic Departments: Biology, Chemistry, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy
- Student Government
- Student Health and Counseling
- Snack and beverage vending machines
- Residence halls exterior doors
- Various Campus Buildings
Add funds to your card
- Online https://onecard.usciences.edu/oneweb/
- Call 215-596-8946
- Automatic Deposit Machine in the Wilson Student Center across from the front desk
- By Mail:
Office of Student Auxiliary Services
University of the Sciences
600 S 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Please Include: Name of student/employee, Student/employee ID number, Amount of Deposit
- In Person: Office of Student Auxiliary Services – Wilson Hall, Room 130
- Faculty and staff have the option to have funds put into their OneCard account through the payroll deduction program.
- Methods of Payments: Cash (Wilson Student Center kiosk machine); Check (Made payable to University of the Sciences); Credit Card (MasterCard, Discover, American Express); ECheck; Debit Card (MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- Cash withdrawals from the OneCard account are not permitted.
- Refunds of unspent funds are provided upon graduation, withdrawal or dismissal from the university.
- Students/employees must request a refund in writing or in person.
- We would recommend that there be no money left on the account to avoid any processing fees.
- Account closure requests will be processed within six weeks.
- Proceeds from closed accounts will be transferred by the Office of Student Auxiliary Services to the students’ tuition accounts and will be subject to other debts owed to the university by the cardholder. If there are no open debts, refunds will issued like any other Student Accounts refund, either by direct deposit or mailed check, depending on the student’s designated preference.
Funds remaining on the OneCard Account are carried forward on a semester basis as long as the student is enrolled.
Getting Your ID Card
Students attending orientation will be instructed on when and how to obtain an ID Card. If you are not attending orientation, you will need to be enrolled for classes before you can obtain your ID card.
Employees must be entered into the Human Resources database before a university ID card is issued. New employees need to bring a photo ID such as a driver's license, state photo ID or passport. There is no charge for the first ID Card.
Replace Your ID Card
Permanent replacement ID Cards are available only from the Office of Student Auxiliary Services. You will need to show a photo ID (driver’s license, passport, or state photo ID card) and be a currently enrolled student.
Replacement Fees Are
- $10.00 - First replacement/damaged or mutilated card
- $25.00 - Any subsequent replacements
- No charge - new card needed due to a name change
Notice of lost or stolen cards or unauthorized card use should be reported immediately through the online at https://onecard.usciences.edu/oneweb/ or to the Office of Student Auxiliary Services - Wilson Hall, Room 130 (215)596-8946 Monday through Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Summer hours are 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM). After business hours contact Campus Security in Alumni Hall 215-896-1117.
Visitor Cards for Payment Services at Campus Locations
The OneCard Visitor Card allows visitors to the University access to the same payment services at Campus Locations that accept payment from students, faculty, and staff ID Cards during their stay on-campus.
Visitors can purchase a OneCard Visitor Card from the Kiosk in the Wilson Student Center across from the front desk. Visitor Cards cost $5.00 and come pre-loaded with $5.00 in the OneCard account. Cardholders can add additional money to their Visitor Card from the Kiosk.
You are responsible for all transactions made and services obtained through your Visitor Card from the date of sale. The University of the Sciences will not be held responsible for any activity from lost or stolen Visitor Cards.
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495