In This Section
- Affirmative Action
- Alumni Relations
- Community and Government Affairs
- Copy Center
- Environmental Health and Radiation Safety
- Facilities Services
- Finance and Administration
- Financial Aid
- Information For:
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- GI Bill / Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Retaining Your Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Office
- General Counsel
- Human Resources
- Identification Cards
- Institutional Advancement
- Institutional Effectiveness. Assessment and Accreditation
- Marketing and Communications
- President’s Office
- Public Safety
- Student Records
- Course Scheduling
- Academic Calendars
- Transcripts and Enrollment/Degree Verification
- FERPA Information
- University Academic Catalog
- For Current Students
- Risk Management
- Student Accounts and Cashier
- Student Accommodations
- Technology Services
The USciences Print & Copy Center provide print and related production services to the general public, students, University departments and faculty. We can produce brochures, flyers, postcards, newsletters, business cards, forms and other printed materials at very competitive pricing.
Hours and Location
Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
4619 Woodland Ave.
Capabilities include the following:
- Color and black and white duplicating on a variety of papers and page sizes
- 2 and 3 hole punch
- Booklets: Center-stapled up to 30 pages or spiral or comb bound up to 300 pages
- Tri-Fold and Half-Fold brochures on letter, legal, and ledger sizes
- Laminating, 8 1/2" x 11", 8 1/2" x 14", 11" X 17" and custom sizes
- Exam Booklets 8 1/2" x 11", 8 pages
- Color and Black and White scanning
Placing an Order
To have work done at the Print and Copy Center, students, faculty and staff should refer to the Copy Center Portal site for the correct work form for the job you want processed. Forms are also available at the Print and Copy Center.
If sending via email, attach the completed Duplicating Requisition Form and send, with files attached, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If original documents are on paper, CD or flash drive, print the completed Duplicating Services Requisition and clip it to each set of originals for duplicating and bring it to the Print and Copy Center or send it via interdepartmental mail.
Turn around times can be as brief as one hour. However, depending on the size and complexity, a project could take 2 days or more to complete. The best way to ensure timely production of your work is to check with the Print & Copy Center for an estimate of time to completion. You will be contacted via phone or email when the job is finished and ready for pickup.
The Print & Copy center is open to everyone for any type of work. Our prices are well below other commercial providers and you can pay for copy services using your DevilDollars account or a personal check.
Copy Center Operator
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495