No items to display
In This Section
- Find Your Program
- Majors, Minors, Programs A to Z
- Special Academic Programs
- Academic Resources
- Interprofessional Programs
- Faculty Directory
- Academic Calendar
Integrated Graduate Credit Program
Earning a graduate degree does not have to be expensive with our Integrated Graduate Credit Program (IGCP). If you are an academically qualified undergraduate or professional student, you can take up to 15 additional credits of relevant USciences graduate coursework at no extra cost.
These credits can be applied towards one of the following Masters or PhD program at USciences, lessening the total time and cost to complete the graduate degree:
- Biomedical Writing
- Brewing Science (Certificate)
- Cell Biology & Biotechnology
- Health Policy
- Health Psychology
- MBA in Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Business
- Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Pharmacy Administration
If you have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or greater, and are currently enrolled in a USciences undergraduate or professional program, you are eligible.
How to apply
You are encouraged to apply to IGCP towards the end of your second year in order to begin graduate coursework in your third year (U3/P1). Visit the Office of Graduate Education to discuss the application process and policies of the program. You will need to complete an application, obtain signatures of approval and letters of recommendation.
Guidelines and Tips
We want you to get the most out of your educational experience. Here are some tips to maximizing the IGCP opportunity.
- Speak with your advisor about how a graduate degree may further your plans and impact your undergraduate or professional program.
- Explore graduate programs early.
- Schedule time to meet with graduate program directors and faculty to learn more about the curriculum, program expectations, and how the program can help further your career goals.
- Try a graduate course prior to applying.
Director of Graduate Education