Provost Office Mission and Goals
The Division of Academic Affairs is committed to fostering excellence in teaching, research, scholarship, and service by providing faculty and staff with the necessary academic support and infrastructure across the academic enterprise.
Academic Affairs partners with the University community in the development of vision and strategy and leads the process of continuous improvement through robust annual assessment.
With a focus on serving student needs, and in partnership with faculty and staff, the Division oversees curricular formation and implementation, develops academic policies and procedures, implements priorities, and cultivates a culture of collaboration, trust and transparency. Through all of its activities, the Division of Academic Affairs aims to build a more diverse and inclusive environment.
- Maximize student success, satisfaction, and engagement throughout the entire student lifecycle
- Champion faculty well being & success
- Promote diversity, equity and inclusion throughout the academic enterprise
- Promote and strengthen research and scholarship
- Align resources and build infrastructure to sustain a productive and efficient academic mission
- Support continuous improvement cycle to further academic mission
- Enhance academic reputation
- Foster an expanded portfolio of high quality programs and identify new growth opportunities
Whitecar Hall, Suite 2300
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495