In This Section
- All Majors, Minors, and Programs
- Explore Our Programs
- Departments A to Z
- USciences Online
- Special Academic Programs
- Academic Resources
- Interprofessional Programs
- Faculty Directory
- Provost Office
- Academic Calendar
Proven outcomes begin at USciences.
Our unique academic focus is pharmacy, science and healthcare—and we get results. Through a professional curriculum, hands-on education, and real-world learning experiences, USciences students are prepared for immediate success and proven all over the world.
A USciences education is a proven investment: we are #1 in PA, NJ, and DE, and in the top 10 in the U.S. for return on investment 40 years after enrollment among private schools.*
*A First Try at ROI: Ranking 4,500 Colleges, Georgetown University, 2019
USciences NewsView All
- USciences Hosts Annual MLK Day of Service Virtual Events
January 18, 2022
This year, the USciences Annual MLK Day of Service featured three virtual events to honor the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- USciences Faculty Awarded Grant from National Cancer Institute
January 17, 2022
Bin Chen, PhD, was awarded an R15 grant application from the National Institutes of Health's National Cancer Institute.
- Pulitzer Prize-Winning Author to be Honored at USciences Founders' Day
January 13, 2022
At its annual Founders' Day celebration on February 17, 2022, USciences will honor Sheri Fink MD, PhD, who will also give the keynote address.
- Student Org Spotlight: Sigma Psi Zeta
January 10, 2022
Sigma Psi Zeta is a national sorority and one of eleven Greek Life organizations at USciences.
- Pharmacy Student Awarded for Substance Use Disorders Public Health Work
December 21, 2021
Jasmeen Kaur's PharmD'22 work in public health has focused on harm reduction in patients with substance use disorders.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495