In This Section
- Find Your Program
- Majors, Minors, Programs A to Z
- Departments A to Z
- Special Academic Programs
- Academic Resources
- Interprofessional Programs
- Faculty Directory
- Academic Calendar
A rewarding career starts at USciences.
Our unique academic focus is pharmacy, science and healthcare — and we get results. Through a professional curriculum, hands-on education, and real-world learning experiences, USciences students are prepared for immediate success and proven all over the world.
- 96% of USciences students are employed or accepted for an advanced degree within 6 months of graduation (Class of 2015 post-graduation survey)
- 94% of USciences' well qualified applicants are accepted into U.S. MD-granting medical schools — that’s 17% higher than the national average. (USciences' five-year retrospective of 2010-2014 matriculants and applicants)
- Top 10 in the nation for our graduates' average salary 10 years after enrolling. (U.S. Department of Education's College Scorecard)
- Loading Events...
USciences NewsView All
USciences Awarded PA Grant Supporting 'It's On Us' Campaign
March 15, 2018
USciences has been awarded a $30,000 grant from Gov. Tom Wolf and the Pennsylvania Department of Education to support the It's On Us campaign, which works to prevent, address, and respond effectively to sexual violence on college campuses.
Brian Temsamrit Psy'17 Gained Hands-On Experience and a Career as a Researcher at USciences
March 13, 2018
Although he wasn't sure exactly what path he would pursue upon graduation from USciences, Brian Temsamrit Psy'17 found a passion for research and the confidence to pursue a career in science.
USciences Women's Basketball Wins Second Consecutive CACC Championship, Advance in NCAA Tournament
March 05, 2018
The USciences women's basketball team advanced to the NCAA DII Tournament with a 64-56 win over Jefferson in the Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference championship on March 3.
Alumnus Dr. Edward Foote Named PCP Dean
February 26, 2018
Edward Foote P'87, PharmD'91 is returning to his alma mater as dean of Philadelphia College of Pharmacy at University of the Sciences.
Vaishnavi Shah PhD’18 Presented with USciences Founders' Day Student Award of Merit
February 23, 2018
The award is presented to an outstanding student who "exemplifies the innovative and entrepreneurial spirit of USciences' founders."
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495