In This Section
- Find Your Program
- Majors, Minors, Programs A to Z
- Departments A to Z
- Special Academic Programs
- Academic Resources
- Interprofessional Programs
- Faculty Directory
- Academic Calendar
A rewarding career starts at USciences.
Our unique academic focus is pharmacy, science and healthcare — and we get results. Through a professional curriculum, hands-on education, and real-world learning experiences, USciences students are prepared for immediate success and proven all over the world.
- 95% of USciences alumni are employed or accepted for an advanced degree within 6 months of graduation (Class of 2014 post-graduation survey)
- 94% of qualified USciences students are accepted to medical school — that’s 17% higher than the national average. (USciences' five-year retrospective of 2010-2014 matriculants and applicants)
- Top 10 in the nation for earning power of our recent graduates. (U.S. Department of Education's College Scorecard)
- Loading Events...
USciences NewsView All
USciences' NIH Visit Focuses on Expanding Interprofessional Research Opportunities
July 18, 2017
In an effort to build relationships and learn about how to better qualify for federal grant funding, a group of University of the Sciences faculty and staff traveled to the Bethesda, Md., headquarters of the National Institutes of Health.
Alumna Taps into CPR Skills to Save a Stranger's Life
July 17, 2017
Lindsay Hummel BI'13, DPM, was celebrating her medical school graduation when she was called into action to perform CPR on a stranger.
USciences Chemistry Program Ranked Top 5 in PA
July 13, 2017
University of the Sciences chemistry program was named in the top five programs in Pennsylvania, according to a new list from Zippia.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495