In This Section
- Find Your Program
- Majors, Minors, Programs A to Z
- Departments A to Z
- Special Academic Programs
- Academic Resources
- Interprofessional Programs
- Faculty Directory
- Academic Calendar
A rewarding career starts at USciences.
Our unique academic focus is pharmacy, science and healthcare — and we get results. Through a professional curriculum, hands-on education, and real-world learning experiences, USciences students are prepared for immediate success and proven all over the world.
- 96% of USciences students are employed or accepted for an advanced degree within 6 months of graduation (Class of 2015 post-graduation survey)
- 94% of USciences' well qualified applicants are accepted into U.S. MD granting medical schools — that’s 17% higher than the national average. (USciences' five-year retrospective of 2010-2014 matriculants and applicants)
- Top 10 in the nation for our graduates' average salary 10 years after enrolling. (U.S. Department of Education's College Scorecard)
- Loading Events...
USciences NewsView All
USciences to Grow Summer Internships at Sigmapharm Laboratories
November 29, 2017
Five University of the Sciences undergraduate students from the pharmaceutical sciences and pharmacology/toxicology programs parlayed their classroom learnings into real-world experience when they had the opportunity to participate in a four-week internship this past summer at Sigmapharm Laboratories.
New Exercise Physiology Degree At USciences Offers More Career Paths
November 27, 2017
With a stronger focus on clinical training and internship experiences, the new BS in exercise physiology degree at USciences positions students to immediately begin their careers after graduation or transition to OT or PT professional programs.
USciences Donates Record Number of Thanksgiving Meals During Annual Drive
November 21, 2017
During the 6th Annual Appeal for a Meal, USciences students, faculty, and staff donated 461 Thanksgiving meals to Philadelphia families.
USciences Loses "Legacy of Legacies" Col. S. Rogers Wetherill, III, P'68, MS
November 21, 2017
Alumnus and Board of Trustees member Col. S. Rogers Wetherill, III, P'68, MS, passed away on Nov. 16, 2017. "The legacy of legacies," he was one of a long line of Wetherills who have left an indelible mark on University of the Sciences from the signing of its charter in 1821 to Col. Wetherill's service on the Alumni Board and Board of Trustees.
USciences Signs Articulation Agreement with Bucks County Community College
November 17, 2017
University of the Sciences and Bucks County Community College signed a professional bridge articulation agreement allowing students who graduate from Bucks with specified associate degrees to enter into USciences pre-professional programs in physical therapy and pharmacy.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495