In This Section
- Find Your Program
- Majors, Minors, Programs A to Z
- Departments A to Z
- Special Academic Programs
- Academic Resources
- Interprofessional Programs
- Faculty Directory
- Academic Calendar
A rewarding career starts at USciences.
Our unique academic focus is pharmacy, science and healthcare — and we get results. Through a professional curriculum, hands-on education, and real-world learning experiences, USciences students are prepared for immediate success and proven all over the world.
- 96% of USciences students are employed or accepted for an advanced degree within 6 months of graduation (Class of 2015 post-graduation survey)
- 94% of USciences' well qualified applicants are accepted into U.S. MD-granting medical schools — that’s 17% higher than the national average. (USciences' five-year retrospective of 2010-2014 matriculants and applicants)
- Top 10 in the nation for our graduates' average salary 10 years after enrolling. (U.S. Department of Education's College Scorecard)
- Loading Events...
USciences NewsView All
Dan Hussar P'62, MS'64, PhD'67 Retires After More Than 50 Years at Philadelphia College of Pharmacy
June 18, 2018
At a retirement reception for alumni held on campus on Tuesday, June 12, 2018, a line formed out the door to greet Dr. Hussar and thank him for the impact he has had on so many.
Travelogue: Honors Students Explore Icelandic Culture
June 14, 2018
Sixteen USciences Honors students traveled to Iceland in May for an educational and cultural experience they will not soon forget.
At 95, Alumnus, Former Professor Welcomes Grandson to the Ranks of USciences Alumni
June 14, 2018
At nearly 95 years old, it has been more than 30 years since Arthur E. Greene BS'49, MS'50, DSc'52 retired as an adjunct professor of virology at University of the Sciences, however, he returned to the University's commencement ceremony this year to watch his most beloved student, his grandson, receive his diploma.
Class of 2018 Snapshot
June 05, 2018
A snapshot of USciences Class of 2018 and a breakdown of statistics about the class.
Cooking Inspires Love for Chemistry and Future Career for Zach Friar Chem'18
May 24, 2018
While working as sous chef at Thomas Kellar's Bouchon Bakery in New York City, Zach Friar Chem'18, found a passion for chemistry.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495