In This Section
- Find Your Program
- Majors, Minors, Programs A to Z
- Departments A to Z
- Special Academic Programs
- Academic Resources
- Interprofessional Programs
- Faculty Directory
- Academic Calendar
A rewarding career starts at USciences.
Our unique academic focus is pharmacy, science and healthcare — and we get results. Through a professional curriculum, hands-on education, and real-world learning experiences, USciences students are prepared for immediate success and proven all over the world.
- 95% of USciences alumni are employed or accepted for an advanced degree within 6 months of graduation (Class of 2014 post-graduation survey)
- 94% of qualified USciences students are accepted to medical school — that’s 17% higher than the national average. (USciences' five-year retrospective of 2010-2014 matriculants and applicants)
- Top 10 in the nation for earning power of our recent graduates. (U.S. Department of Education's College Scorecard)
- Loading Events...
USciences NewsView All
USciences Names Odessa P. Jackson General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer
September 18, 2017
With a broad range of corporate and educational management experience, Odessa P. Jackson, Esq., has been named general counsel, chief compliance officer, and secretary to the Board of Trustees at University of the Sciences.
Ground Breaking Ceremony Held for New USciences Residence Hall
September 13, 2017
The 426-bed, mixed-use residence hall is scheduled to open in the winter of 2018-19.
USciences Lowers Tuition for Fall 2018 Incoming Class
September 06, 2017
New pricing structure lowers tuition for undergraduate and professional students
New Students Arrive for Move-In Day and Convocation
August 28, 2017
Cars packed to the brim with residence hall room essentials descended on the USciences campus on Friday, August 25, 2017, as the largest class in three years arrives for move-in day.
On Guatemalan Mission Trip, Pharmacy Students Learn Compassion, Collaborative Care
August 24, 2017
This summer, seven Philadelphia College of Pharmacy students participated in an elective rotation that provided them the opportunity to travel to Panajachel, Guatemala.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495