In This Section
- Find Your Program
- Majors, Minors, Programs A to Z
- Departments A to Z
- Special Academic Programs
- Academic Resources
- Interprofessional Programs
- Faculty Directory
- Academic Calendar
A rewarding career starts at USciences.
Our unique academic focus is pharmacy, science and healthcare — and we get results. Through a professional curriculum, hands-on education, and real-world learning experiences, USciences students are prepared for immediate success and proven all over the world.
- 96% of USciences students are employed or accepted for an advanced degree within 6 months of graduation (Class of 2015 post-graduation survey)
- 94% of USciences' well qualified applicants are accepted into U.S. MD-granting medical schools — that’s 17% higher than the national average. (USciences' five-year retrospective of 2010-2014 matriculants and applicants)
- Top 10 in the nation for our graduates' average salary 10 years after enrolling. (U.S. Department of Education's College Scorecard)
- Loading Events...
USciences NewsView All
Watch USciences 197th Commencement Live on May 23
May 18, 2018
We will be streaming USciences 197th Commencement Ceremony live on May 23 at 1 p.m.
USciences, Brookdale Community College Sign Articulation Agreements
May 17, 2018
Brookdale Community College and USciences signed a program-to-program articulation agreement and a professional bridge agreement for students interested in USciences' pharmacy program at a ceremony on May 14, 2018.
Debating the Impact of Medical Cannabis on the Opioid Crisis
May 11, 2018
Could access to medical cannabis impact the opioid epidemic? This was the topic of the most recent "Making the Connections" series presented by Mayes College in connection with the Substance Use Disorders Institute (SUDI).
Former St. Jude CEO Dr. William Evans to Receive Honorary Degree at 2018 Commencement Ceremony
May 09, 2018
USciences will celebrate the class of 2018 at its 197th Commencement Ceremony on Wednesday, May 23, 2018, and bestow an honorary doctor of science degree on William E. Evans, PharmD, endowed chair and former CEO of the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Pharmacy Students Fight for Fair Reimbursement at PA Capitol
April 19, 2018
The Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association held its Annual Pharmacy Legislative Day on April 16, 2018, at the Capitol Complex in which over 250 students, including those from USciences' Philadelphia College of Pharmacy, attended to help fight for fair reimbursement.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495