In This Section
- Find Your Program
- Majors, Minors, Programs A to Z
- Departments A to Z
- Special Academic Programs
- Academic Resources
- Interprofessional Programs
- Faculty Directory
- Academic Calendar
A rewarding career starts at USciences.
Our unique academic focus is pharmacy, science and healthcare — and we get results. Through a professional curriculum, hands-on education, and real-world learning experiences, USciences students are prepared for immediate success and proven all over the world.
- 95% of USciences alumni are employed or accepted for an advanced degree within 6 months of graduation (Class of 2014 post-graduation survey)
- 94% of qualified USciences students are accepted to medical school — that’s 17% higher than the national average. (USciences' five-year retrospective of 2010-2014 matriculants and applicants)
- Top 10 in the nation for earning power of our recent graduates. (U.S. Department of Education's College Scorecard)
- Loading Events...
USciences NewsView All
Robert M. Rudd Named Vice President for Institutional Advancement
August 17, 2017
At USciences, Rudd, who will report to the President and have a seat on Cabinet, will oversee the areas of development, alumni relations, and University events.
Pink Boots Society, USciences Tackle Sexism in Brewing at 1st Annual Women in Brewing Symposium
August 15, 2017
Topics of discussion include key issues for women in the brewing industry.
Dr. Shivendra Sahi Named Chair and Professor of Biology at USciences
August 10, 2017
Over the years, Dr. Sahi has managed more than $4 million in research and training grants from many federal and state agencies.
New Students Set to Arrive for Move-In Day and Convocation
August 09, 2017
Cars packed to the brim with residence hall room essentials will descend on the USciences campus on Friday, August 25, 2017, as the largest class in three years arrives for move-in day.
D'Angelo Mall Gets a New Look During Summer Renovations
July 25, 2017
A key feature of USciences historic campus received a facelift this summer as the Facilities Department reimagined the landscaping along D’Angelo Mall and removed a few potential hazard trees, as well as addressed several overgrown plantings in the process.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495