In This Section
- Find Your Program
- Majors, Minors, Programs A to Z
- Departments A to Z
- Special Academic Programs
- Academic Resources
- Interprofessional Programs
- Faculty Directory
- Academic Calendar
A rewarding career starts at USciences.
Our unique academic focus is pharmacy, science and healthcare — and we get results. Through a professional curriculum, hands-on education, and real-world learning experiences, USciences students are prepared for immediate success and proven all over the world.
- 95% of USciences alumni are employed or accepted for an advanced degree within 6 months of graduation (Class of 2014 post-graduation survey)
- 94% of qualified USciences students are accepted to medical school — that’s 17% higher than the national average. (USciences' five-year retrospective of 2010-2014 matriculants and applicants)
- Top 10 in the nation for earning power of our recent graduates. (U.S. Department of Education's College Scorecard)
- Loading Events...
USciences NewsView All
Required Medical Cannabis Training Course for Healthcare Providers Offered Oct. 22 at USciences
October 16, 2017
USciences will offer its first live, four-hour medical cannabis training course on Oct. 22, 2017, from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. to allow physicians, pharmacists, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners to meet the training requirements set forth by the Pennsylvania Department of Health Office of Medical Marijuana.
Mayes College Marks a Decade of Healthcare and Business Education
October 13, 2017
Mayes College of Healthcare and Business Policy is celebrating a decade of educating leaders and influencing health policy and practice.
USciences Professor Paul Halpern Launches New Book
October 11, 2017
Physics Professor Paul Halpern, PhD, is launching his newest book highlighting the friendship and productive collaboration of two acknowledged giants of twentieth-century physics: Richard Feynman and John Wheeler.
New Grad Certificate in Health Education and Communication Launched at USciences
October 04, 2017
Students can complete the certificate program in as little as one year, while developing portfolio projects and networking connections.
Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association Honors USciences Faculty and Alumni
October 02, 2017
The Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association honored assistant professor of clinical pharmacy Dr. Daniel Ventricelli and PJ Ortman P'77, RPh.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495