In This Section
- Find Your Program
- Majors, Minors, Programs A to Z
- Departments A to Z
- Special Academic Programs
- Academic Resources
- Interprofessional Programs
- Faculty Directory
- Academic Calendar
A rewarding career starts at USciences.
Our unique academic focus is pharmacy, science and healthcare — and we get results. Through a professional curriculum, hands-on education, and real-world learning experiences, USciences students are prepared for immediate success and proven all over the world.
- 96% of USciences students are employed or accepted for an advanced degree within 6 months of graduation (Class of 2015 post-graduation survey)
- 94% of USciences' well qualified applicants are accepted into U.S. MD-granting medical schools — that’s 17% higher than the national average. (USciences' five-year retrospective of 2010-2014 matriculants and applicants)
- Top 10 in the nation for our graduates' average salary 10 years after enrolling. (U.S. Department of Education's College Scorecard)
- Loading Events...
USciences NewsView All
SUDI Hosts Online Streaming Community Forum on Opioid Epidemic
July 16, 2018
University of the Sciences' Substance Use Disorders Institute (SUDI) recently partnered with local activists and researchers to hold a hybrid community forum, streamed over social media as well as open to in-guest attendees on campus, to address harm reduction initiatives in discussion in Philadelphia to address the opioid epidemic.
USciences First Among PA Colleges for Salary After Graduation
July 10, 2018
In a list published by Lehigh Valley Live and The Express-Times, USciences is first among all colleges and universities in the state when ranked by how much graduates earn on average 10 years after entering the school.
Physics Wonder Girls Camp Teaches Science of Food and Light
July 03, 2018
Middle school girls interested in physics got a chance to plunge into the science behind light and food this week at the Physics Wonder Girls Summer Camp, a week-long, free STEM camp organized by Dr. Roberto Ramos, associate professor of physics.
USciences Medical Brigade Travels to Honduras for First Mission Trip
July 02, 2018
Nearly 40 USciences students traveled to Honduras this spring as part of the first ever USciences Medical Brigade to see and treat patients in clinics and help with public health and infrastructure projects.
Occupational Therapy Students Get Hands-On Experience at Camp Discovery
June 26, 2018
USciences Occupational therapy students got a different type of hands-on experience this summer as they helped to organize and host Camp Discovery, a unique camp offered to women who have had or are currently receiving treatment for cancer.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495