In This Section
Articulation Agreement with Wilmington University
Wilmington University students enrolled in B.S. in Biology or B.S. in Computer Science have the opportunity for streamlined admission into USciences advanced degree programs in a multitude of areas.
You'll benefit from:
- Efficient entrance into USciences graduate degree program
- Campus visit opportunities
- Advising and application assistance throughout application process
Graduate programs to choose from:
- Masters of Science (MS) in Bioinformatics
- Masters of Science (MS) in Biomedical Writing
- Masters of Science (MS Non-thesis) in Cell Biology & Biotechnology
- Graduate Certificate in Biotechnology
Wilmington University students can continue a personalized and rigorous education that will prepare them for their future goals. Use the preparation received at Wilmington University to engage in one of a multitude of graduate degrees that will prepare you for a future at the intersection of healthcare, business and science.
This agreement reserves a limited number of seats in each graduate program.
- Completion of application via GradCAS
- Minimum cumulative GPA depending on program
- Three letters of reference
- Statement of professional goals
- All official college/university transcripts
For more information, contact the Graduate Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-996-8747.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495