In This Section
Articulation Agreement with Ursinus College - Physical Therapy (DPT) Program
This partnership between USciences and Ursinus creates a clear and seamless pathway for qualified Ursinus students to transfer to the USciences Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) program after completing their BS degree at Ursinus.
The program will admit up to three eligible Ursinus students per academic year.
You'll benefit from:
- A clear pathway to complete your DPT degree
- Advising and application assistance throughout the transfer process
- Campus visit opportunities
- Completion of the online application via the Physical Therapy Centralized Application Service (PTCAS)
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 and minimum cumulative math/natural science GPA of 3.0, with both GPAs based on all courses taken and for which you received a final grade
- Completion of required pre-professional coursework with a grade of “C” or better
- Three positive confidential letters of reference
- Successful interview with the Physical Therapy admission committee.
For more information, contact the Transfer Admission Office at email@example.com or 888-996-8747.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495