In This Section
Articulation Agreement with Ursinus College - Pharmacy (PharmD) Program
This partnership between USciences and Ursinus creates a clear and seamless pathway for qualified Ursinus students to transfer to the USciences Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) program after completing their BS degree at Ursinus.
The program will admit up to three eligible Ursinus students per academic year.
You'll benefit from:
- A clear pathway to complete your PharmD degree
- Advising and application assistance throughout the transfer process
- Campus visit opportunities
- Completion of application via the Pharmacy Centralized Application Service (PharmCAS)
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7 and minimum cumulative math/natural science GPA of 2.5, with both GPAs based on all courses taken and for which you received a final grade
- Completion of required pre-professional coursework with a grade of “C” or better
- Statement of personal and professional goals
- Three positive confidential letters of reference
- Successful interview with pharmacy faculty members
For more information, contact the Transfer Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-996-8747.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495