In This Section
Articulation Agreement with Ursinus College - Graduate Education
Ursinus College students have the opportunity for streamlined admission into USciences advanced degree programs in a multitude of areas.
You'll benefit from:
- Efficient entrance into your graduate degree program
- Campus visit opportunities
- Advising and application assistance throughout application process
Graduate programs to choose from:
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Business
- Masters of Science (MS) in Biochemistry
- Masters of Science (MS) in Cell Biology & Biotechnology
- Masters of Science (MS) in Chemistry
- Masters of Science (MS) in Bioinformatics
Ursinus College students can continue a personalized and rigorous education that will prepare them for their future goals. Use the preparation received at Ursinus to engage in one of a multitude of graduate degrees that will prepare you for a future at the intersection of healthcare, business and science.
This agreement reserves a limited number of seats in each graduate program.
- Completion of application via GradCAS
- Minimum cumulative GPA depending on program
- Three letters of reference
- Statement of professional goals
- All official college/university transcripts
For more information, contact the Graduate Admission Office at email@example.com or 888-996-8747.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495