In This Section
Transfer Agreement into PharmD with Rowan College at Gloucester County
This partnership between USciences and Rowan College at Gloucester County (RCGC) allows students enrolled in the AS in Chemistry–Pre-Pharmacy Option at RCGC to enter a clear and seamless pathway to the Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) program at USciences.
Students transferring to the USciences PharmD program under this agreement must complete the AS in Chemistry–Pre-Pharmacy Option at RCGC and the additional pre-requisite courses (including courses that will have to be completed at USciences and reverse transferred to RCGC) as specified in the transfer guide.
Up to five RCGC students per academic year will be admitted into the first professional year of the USciences PharmD program.
You'll benefit from
- Assured admission to the PharmD program after completion of the requirements set in the agreement, including overall GPA of 3.0, Math/Science GPA of 2.5, and successful PERC interview
- Special tuition pricing
- Advising and application assistance throughout the transfer process
- Campus visit opportunities
- Merit scholarships (with a 3.0 GPA or higher)
- Phi Theta Kappa scholarships (with a 3.5 GPA or higher)
- Submission of the USciences Letter of Intent form at least one year prior to transferring to USciences
- Completion of the courses in the AS in Chemistry–Pre-Pharmacy Option degree and the
remaining pre-requisite courses for the PharmD program
- within three years immediately preceding matriculation to USciences
- with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and minimum cumulative math/natural science GPA of 2.5, based on a 4.0 grading system (with both GPAs based on all courses taken and for which you received a final grade)
- with a grade of “C” or better
- Minimum Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT) composite percentile score of 25
- Completion of application via the Pharmacy Centralized Application Service (PharmCAS)
- Statement of personal and professional goals
- Successful Professional Education Readiness Competency (PERC) interview with a PCP
faculty and or professional staff members
For more information, contact the Transfer Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-996-8747.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495