In This Section
Articulation Agreement with Rosemont College - Pharmacy (PharmD) Program
This partnership between USciences and Rosemont creates a clear and seamless pathway for qualified Rosemont students to transfer to the USciences Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) program after 3 years of study at Rosemont. Students can earn both the BA in Biology from Rosemont and the PharmD from USciences in as little as seven years after high school graduation.
The program will admit at least five eligible Rosemont students per academic year.
You'll benefit from:
- An accelerated pathway to complete your PharmD degree
- Advising and application assistance throughout the transfer process
- Campus visit opportunities
- Completion of application via the Pharmacy Centralized Application Service (PharmCAS)
- Completion of courses outlined in the agreement with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 and minimum cumulative math/natural science GPA of 3.0, with both GPAs based on all courses taken and for which you received a final grade
- Completion of required pre-professional coursework with a grade of “C” or better
- Minimum PCAT composite percentile score of 25
- Statement of personal and professional goals
- Successful interview with a pharmacy faculty member
For more information, contact the Transfer Admission Office at email@example.com or 888-996-8747.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495