In This Section
Professional Bridge Agreement with Montgomery County Community College
This partnership between USciences and Montgomery County Community College (MCCC) allows students who complete the A.S. in Life Sciences at MCCC to enter a clear and seamless pathway to the Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) program at USciences.
Students transferring to USciences under this agreement complete in two semesters the remaining pre-requisite courses to enter the PharmD program and then move into the professional years of the doctorate program.
Three MCCC students per academic year will be admitted into the USciences Professional Bridge - Pre Pharmacy Early Assurance: Transfer guide
You'll benefit from
- Guaranteed admission with junior status in the Professional Bridge program
- Assured admission to the PharmD program after completion of the Professional Bridge with a USciences overall GPA of 3.0 and Math/Science GPA of 3.0, successful PERC interview
- Special tuition pricing
- Advising and application assistance throughout the transfer process
- Campus visit opportunities
- Merit scholarships (with a 3.0 GPA or higher)
- Phi Theta Kappa scholarships (with a 3.5 GPA or higher)
- Application fee waiver
- Complete the courses in your associate’s degree from BCCC within three years immediately preceding matriculation to USciences
- Submission of the USciences Letter of Intent at least one year prior to transferring to USciences
- Minimum overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 and minimum grade of B in courses with prefixes: BIOL, MATH and CHEM
For more information, contact the Transfer Admission Office at email@example.com or 888-996-8747.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495