In This Section
Articulation Agreement with Georgian Court University - Physical Therapy (DPT) Program
This partnership between USciences and Georgian Court University allows students enrolled in the BS or BA in Chemistry, BS in Biochemistry, BS in Biology, BS in Exercise Sciences, Wellness and Sports or BS in Health Sciences to enter a clear and seamless pathway to the Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) program at USciences after 3 years of undergraduate study at Georgian Court.
The program will admit up to three eligible Georgian Court students per academic year.
You'll benefit from:
- A clear accelerated pathway to complete your Physical Therapy degree
- Advising and application assistance throughout the transfer process
- Campus visit opportunities
- Completion of the Bachelor’s degree from Georgian Court after your first year of study in the Physical Therapy program at USciences
- Completion of application via the Common Application for Transfer
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 and minimum cumulative math/natural science GPA of 3.0, with both GPAs based on all courses taken and for which you received a final grade
- Completion of required pre-professional coursework with a grade of “C” or better
- Statement of personal and professional goals
For more information, contact the Transfer Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-996-8747.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495