In This Section
Articulation Agreement with Georgian Court University - Pharmacy (PharmD) Program
This partnership between USciences and Georgian Court University allows students enrolled in the BS or BA in Chemistry, BS in Biochemistry or BS in Biology to enter a clear and seamless pathway to the Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) program at USciences after 3 years of undergraduate study at Georgian Court.
The program will admit up to three eligible Georgian Court students per academic year.
You'll benefit from:
- A clear accelerated pathway to complete your PharmD degree
- Advising and application assistance throughout the transfer process
- Campus visit opportunities
- Completion of the Bachelor’s degree from Georgian Court after your first year of study in the Pharmacy program at USciences
- Completion of application via the Pharmacy Centralized Application Service (PharmCAS)
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7 and minimum cumulative math/natural science GPA of 2.5, with both GPAs based on all courses taken and for which you received a final grade
- Completion of required pre-professional coursework with a grade of “C” or better
- Statement of personal and professional goals
- Three positive confidential letters of reference
- Successful interview with pharmacy faculty members
For more information, contact the Transfer Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-996-8747.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495