In This Section
Articulation Agreement with Drexel University - Pharmacy (PharmD) Program
This partnership between USciences and Drexel creates a clear and seamless pathway for qualified Drexel students to transfer to the USciences Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) program after completing their BS in Health Science degree at Drexel.
The program will admit up to five eligible Drexel students per academic year.
You'll benefit from:
- A clear pathway to complete your PharmD degree
- Advising and application assistance throughout the transfer process
- Campus visit opportunities
- Completion of application via the Pharmacy Centralized Application Service (PharmCAS)
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7 and minimum cumulative math/natural science GPA of 2.5, with both GPAs based on all courses taken and for which you received a final grade
- Completion of required pre-professional coursework with a grade of “C” or better
- Statement of personal and professional goals
- Successful interview with pharmacy faculty members
For more information, contact the Transfer Admission Office at email@example.com or 888-996-8747.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495