In This Section
Articulation Agreement with Cheyney University of Pennsylvania
Cheyney University of Pennsylvania students have the opportunity for streamlined admission into USciences advanced degree programs in three areas: Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Business, Masters of Science (MS) in Biomedical Writing, and MS in Pharmacy Administration.
You'll benefit from:
- Efficient entrance into your graduate degree program
- Choice of MBA, Biomedical Writing (MS degree) or Pharmacy Administration (MS degree)
As the nation’s oldest historically Black institution of higher education, Cheyney prepares its graduates well for success in USciences graduate programs and beyond, and USciences strongly values equality of opportunity, mutual respect, and diversity.
This agreement reserves a limited number of seats in the MBA, MS in Biomedical Writing and MS in Pharmacy Administration.
- Minimum cumulative GPA depending on program
- Three letters of reference
- Statement of professional goals
- All official college/university transcripts
For more information, contact the Graduate Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-996-8747.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495