In This Section
Professional Bridge Agreement with Bucks County Community College
This partnership between USciences and Bucks County Community College (BCCC) allows students who complete the AS in Biomedical Science at BCCC to enter a clear and seamless pathway to the Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) and Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) programs at USciences.
Students transferring to USciences under this agreement complete in two semesters the remaining pre-requisite courses to enter the PharmD program or Physical Therapy program and then move into the professional years of the doctorate program.
Three BCCC students per academic year will be admitted into each one of the USciences Professional Bridge Programs:
- Professional Bridge - Pre Pharmacy Early Assurance: Agreement & Transfer guide
- Professional Bridge – Pre DPT: Agreement & Transfer guide
You'll benefit from
- Guaranteed admission with junior status in the Professional Bridge program
- Professional Bridge - Pre Pharmacy:Assured admission to the PharmD program after completion of the Professional Bridge with a USciences overall GPA of 3.0 and Math/Science GPA of 3.0, successful PERC interview
- Professional Bridge – Pre DPT: Assured admission to the DPT program after completion of the Professional Bridge with a USciences overall GPA of 3.0 and Math/Science GPA of 3.0
- Special tuition pricing
- Advising and application assistance throughout the transfer process
- Campus visit opportunities
- Merit scholarships (with a 3.0 GPA or higher)
- Phi Theta Kappa scholarships (with a 3.5 GPA or higher)
- Application fee waiver
- Complete the courses in your associate’s degree from BCCC within three years immediately preceding matriculation to USciences
- Submission of the USciences Letter of Intent at least one year prior to transferring to USciences
- Professional Bridge - Pre Pharmacy: minimum overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 and minimum grade of B in courses with prefixes: BIOL, MATH and CHEM
- Professional Bridge – Pre DPT: minimum overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 and Math/Science GPA of 3.0
For more information, contact the Transfer Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-996-8747.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495